Tevez to return (Merged)

I want to go back to Manchester to win the fans back
I didn't understand city fans burning my shirt. It hurt. its normal they react like that because they read all sorts of things.

I know I have what it takes to revert the situation.

I know it will be hard, but its a nice challenge

TEVEZ: "The club statement protected the manager. I got a lot of heat from the media in England, Argentina, everywhere".

I can only see one scenario where he would be trying his utmost to bang them in

We'd have to pay him a massive bonus per goal. A couple of hundred grand or so should do it. A hundred grand for an assist maybe.

Being the greedy little **** that he is that might actually motivate him sufficiently to put some serious effort in on the pitch rather than just cruising through to the end of the season without a care in the world when he and his leech can have the next big pay day that they've been hankering after for so long

Why not lets go the whole hog. Who gives a shit about dignity and principles? Lets really give the rag medja some decent ammo to fire at us.

lee-mcfc said:
still he is blaming mancini fuck off tevez
Exactly. He's a **** and clearly still playing the victim. Perhaps the dippers should take him off our hands.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
He's doing the interview now

@MundoAlbicelest

-- Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:08 pm --

TEVEZ: I've decided to return to City. I know I have what it takes to revert the situation. I know it'll be hard, but it's a nice challenge
HE DECIDED! HE DECIDED?!

The interview is being aired in argentina right now.

Someone is translating in real time currently. Follow the updates, here:
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/MundoAlbicelest" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/MundoAlbicelest</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.