Tevez to return (Merged)

ell said:
prairiemoon said:
BOOOOOOOO him off the pitch.

Turn your back towards him when he scores. Do not celebrate his goals.
He hasn't earned the rewards that the team has worked so hard to attain.

Im a Manchester City supporter not a Carlos Tevez hater

I think you might find the two are now forever entwined..........................we said the rags were hypercritical to forgive rooney - where's the difference? In fact, Tevez was more extreme......................

"The club statement protected the manager. I got a lot of heat from the media in England, Argentina, everywhere".

Fuck off Tevez, he has no regrets and is still playing the victim.

Updates:

TEVEZ: "I was worried about my future after that 2-week fine. That fine was OK. But I want people to know the truth. They didn't want to"

TEVEZ: "The club statement protected the manager. I got a lot of heat from the media in England, Argentina, everywhere".

TEVEZ: "Everytime I wanted to take my daughter to school I had 5 journalists on my back. Trained with the reserves. It was uncomfortable"

TEVEZ: "I was affected because of this situation. I wanted to find shelter with my family".

TEVEZ: "It is true that AC Milan had an interest in me. City didn't want to lose $. It wasn't good for City having me away in Buenos Aires"

TEVEZ: "I have been training on my own. I know I can be back on the pitch in 2 weeks. I'm willing to play"

The justification of his actions in Munich are futile. It's his conduct since then that has been disgraceful.

He has well and truly took the piss out of us and now we're ready to welcome him back with open arms if he says sorry.

Not for me.

Maybe at the end he will say: "despite the fact i wasn't wrong, everyone else was. Im sorry".

wont hold my breath

Updates:
TEVEZ: "It was really emotional being back at La Bombonera (Boca Jrs stadium) for the Martín PALERMO testimonial. It was moving"

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/MundoAlbicelest" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/MundoAlbicelest</a>

salfordblues said:
The justification of his actions in Munich are futile. It's his conduct since then that has been disgraceful.

He has well and truly took the piss out of us and now we're ready to welcome him back with open arms if he says sorry.

Not for me.

He didn't say sorry yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.