Tevez to return (Merged)

This is going to end up in tears. You can just tell by what Tevez is saying, yet i dont think these are his own words. There is no way he will have been let loose without the advice of one of his advisors. Tevez and his baggage should be nowhere near our club after reading some of this interview.

Its gonna cost us the league.

Soulboy said:
stony said:
Soulboy said:
Do we have to go through this yet again?

He was fined for "refusing to warm up"... he was NOT found guilty of refusing to play.

Utterly fucking clueless.

Don't be so fucking naive. Just because he wasn't found guilty doesn't mean he was innocent. I don't know a single person in real life who thinks him innocent. You must be gullible as fuck if you think him not guilty.

And you must be as thick as fuck if you don't know the difference between guilty and not guilty. Ask Harry Redknapp...

Not enough evidence to convict is not the same as innocent.

grandsolo said:
Soulboy said:
stony said:
Utter fucking bullshit.

Do we have to go through this yet again?

He was fined for "refusing to warm up"... he was NOT found guilty of refusing to play.

Utterly fucking clueless.

You cannot play unless you warm up. Refusing to warm up is equivalent to refusing to play. Seems you are the clueless one.

If I go to a restaurant with not one penny in my pocket, and there is a cash machine next door to the restaurat, yet i refuse to withdraw any money, am i refusing to pay for any meal I order at the restaurant or did i simply refuse to withdraw money? When they call the police, will the complaint be "he didn't withdraw money", or "he refused to pay his bill"?

Eh?

Read the outcome. He was only charged with refusing to warm up, the club failed to prove that he refused to play.

And as for your restaurant analogy... weird!

Ricster said:
This is going to end up in tears. You can just tell by what Tevez is saying, yet i dont think these are his own words. There is no way he will have been let loose without the advice of one of his advisors. Tevez and his baggage should be nowhere near our club after reading some of this interview.

Its gonna cost us the league.

nothing will cost us the league this year

stony said:
Soulboy said:
stony said:
Don't be so fucking naive. Just because he wasn't found guilty doesn't mean he was innocent. I don't know a single person in real life who thinks him innocent. You must be gullible as fuck if you think him not guilty.

And you must be as thick as fuck if you don't know the difference between guilty and not guilty. Ask Harry Redknapp...

Not enough evidence to convict is not the same as innocent.

Can't you read? I never mentioned innocence.

I only stated guilty or not guilty. A legal concept. Look it up on Google.

doesn't want to play at Crimbo & New Year

doesn't want to train twice a day

doesn't want to come off the bench

doen't want to apologise to Mancini

Still deluded enough to believe that he is bigger than MCFC the twat

We need to make an example of him for the good of football as a whole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.