Tevez to return (Merged)

Andouble said:
Whilst a lot of these comments aren't very good, I think it must be noted that growing up in complete poverty and not educated in the slightest, this is a very dumb man. Being dumb and also stubborn is a very bad combination.

It's a very good combination if you're a horrible slimey little leech without morals or principles looking to exploit said fuckwit for all he's worth without a thought for anything else other than the money

TEVEZ: "I train in the mornings. I play a lot of golf. In England it's the middle of winter now so I won't be able to play much. I love it"<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:53 pm --<br /><br />TEVEZ: "My first goal now is to be back at full fitness. I have trained on my own but lost contact with the ball. Gotta get that back"

TEVEZ: "It's tough to talk about City's title challenge now. I feel like I'm out the squad. I wish I can go back there and help them win"

Tevez has realised that he's been totally kippered by the sheikh.
He now knows he goes under City's terms and not his and that fannying around abroad will just leave him looking as fat as Maradonna and as match fit as Madonna.
His last throw of the dice is to return and hope he can play the "not selected" card and walk at the season's end. City are wise to this. He will be named him as sub in as few matches as necessary to keep the authorities on side.
I for one never want to see him on a pitch in a City shirt again. We don't need him and he'd fuck up the way we play now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.