Tevez to return (Merged)

Moral of the story:

If you make a lot of money, warm up when you feel like it and don't listen to the manager.

You could see in Mancini's postmatch interview yesterday that he knows Tevez will shoot himself in the foot.

He kept it short and to tje point.

"Carlos knows everything."
"We've been here (in Manchester)."

If Carlos wants to play, he should be in Manchester training.

But he isn't. He couldn't agree personal terms with the clubs who showed interest.... Because he's a raging prima donna.

Fuck off Tevez.

Carlos Tevez: The Story So Far (FOX Sports Latin America):

TEVEZ: "I decided not to talk to the media for the last four months. Last time I spoke was right after the Bayern Munich game"

TEVEZ: "It was a delicate situation. I decided to say nothing about it during all this time"

TEVEZ: I want to go back to Manchester and win over the City fans back. People turned their back on me but it's normal. I didn't understand

TEVEZ: "I didn't understand City fans burning my shirt. It hurt. It's normal they react like that because they read all sorts of thing"

TEVEZ: I've decided to return to City. I know I have what it takes to revert the situation. I know it'll be hard, but it's a nice challenge

TEVEZ on the Bayern episode: "I have warmed up during the 1st half. Then went to dressing room. For 2nd half I was ready"

TEVEZ: "In that 2nd half MANCINI decides to replace DZEKO with DE JONG. It was a defensive sub. I didn't understand. DZEKO argued w/MANCINI"

TEVEZ: "I decided to sit. MANCINI was upset for arguing with DZEKO. Then he looks at me and asks me to warm up"

TEVEZ: "MANCINI told me all sorts of things there. I don't know why. I was relaxed. I was talking to ZABALETA. I had no problems"

TEVEZ: "I never refused to play. I refused to keep warming up. The club investigated and then they fined me"

TEVEZ: "I was worried about my future after that 2-week fine. That fine was OK. But I want people to know the truth. They didn't want to"

TEVEZ: "The club statement protected the manager. I got a lot of heat from the media in England, Argentina, everywhere".

TEVEZ: "Everytime I wanted to take my daughter to school I had 5 journalists on my back. Trained with the reserves. It was uncomfortable"

TEVEZ: "I was affected because of this situation. I wanted to find shelter with my family".

TEVEZ: "It is true that AC Milan had an interest in me. City didn't want to lose $. It wasn't good for City having me away in Buenos Aires"

TEVEZ: "I have been training on my own. I know I can be back on the pitch in 2 weeks. I'm willing to play"

TEVEZ: "It was really emotional being back at La Bombonera (Boca Jrs stadium) for the Martín PALERMO testimonial. It was moving"

TEVEZ: "If it's true that MANCINI said he will welcome me back if I'm fit, then I like those quotes. But if he only said it for the media...

TEVEZ: "But he also said I was never going to be playing for him again. So I don't know. I'll do my best to be available and play"

TEVEZ: MANCINI's position got stronger when Kun AGUERO arrived. I don't know if he would have done the things he did if this was last season

TEVEZ: Last season we almost exchanged punches! But he never said anything. He got a better team this season & felt like making the decision

TEVEZ: "Now that I have a cooler head, I understand City fans. Back in the heat of the moment I didn't. I did a lot of things for City"

TEVEZ: "To be insulted by fans after what happened in Munich was something I didn't deserve"

TEVEZ: "I was very upset by everything and maybe I wasn't seeing things clearly. That Bayern episode could have been avoided"

TEVEZ: "They could have kicked me out of the club without saying all the things they said. Deal with the situation in a different way"

TEVEZ: "I think that's where MANCINI got things wrong. If we had a problem, we could have sorted it out in a different way"

TEVEZ: "Last season, after a home game vs. Newcastle, we almost hit each other in the dressing room. But we spoke the following day"

TEVEZ: "MANCINI is a winner. And I'm a winner too. None of us like to lose"

TEVEZ "My first few months in England (West Ham), I felt terrible. I wanted out. I wasn't playing. But I worked hard & turned things around"

TEVEZ: "I love the English league. I think it's the best in the world. I have a problem with Christmas and New Year's Day. You have to play"

TEVEZ: "Going to train on 24 December, sometimes play on the 25th. It's tough. I didn't like that"

TEVEZ: "There's no need for City to make me have 2 training sessions a day. I'll do it myself."

TEVEZ: "I picture myself going back on the pitch and I know I have to play better than I ever did"

TEVEZ: "I suffered a lot with the national team too. I saw myself out of Copa America. I came here and I wasn't prepared to play that Copa"

TEVEZ: "I felt I wasn't going to be considered. So I didn't prepare. But I came back here and people showed me a lot of love"

TEVEZ: "Fans here in Argentina have always been great to me. I will keep playing because I'm still hungry for more glory"

TEVEZ: "I remember fans were insulting Sergio BATISTA (Argentina former manager). And I changed my mind and wanted to play for ARG again"

TEVEZ: "Argentina need to start building up the team from the GK and forward. We've been doing it the other way around".

TEVEZ: "If a team can defend well, then it will attack well. Any team that stopped us going forward, would beat us or at least get a draw"

TEVEZ: "Argentina should always be a candidate to win any tournament we enter. Just see the kind of players we've got"

TEVEZ: "It's easy to play together with MESSI. I don't know why in Argentina people now say it's either TEVEZ or MESSI. I love that midget!"

It seems the interview is all about Argentina now...

Whilst a lot of these comments aren't very good, I think it must be noted that growing up in complete poverty and not educated in the slightest, this is a very dumb man. Being dumb and also stubborn is a very bad combination.

grandsolo said:
Soulboy said:
grandsolo said:
You cannot play unless you warm up. Refusing to warm up is equivalent to refusing to play. Seems you are the clueless one.

If I go to a restaurant with not one penny in my pocket, and there is a cash machine next door to the restaurat, yet i refuse to withdraw any money, am i refusing to pay for any meal I order at the restaurant or did i simply refuse to withdraw money? When they call the police, will the complaint be "he didn't withdraw money", or "he refused to pay his bill"?

Eh?

Read the outcome. He was only charged with refusing to warm up, the club failed to prove that he refused to play.

And as for your restaurant analogy... weird!

I know, I always come up with crazy analogies that only make sense to me. My point is this: Refusing to warm up, when warming up is what must be done before entering a game, is the same as refusing to play.

Nah mate

If you refuse to put butter on the bread but still put the filling in, it's still classed as a sandwich?

stony said:
Soulboy said:
Can't you read? I never mentioned innocence.

I only stated guilty or not guilty. A legal concept. Look it up on Google.

I couldn't give a shiny fucking shit about the legal niceties of it all. I know he's a **** who refused to play. So does Mancini, so do most City fans.

It's only his fanboys who can't see it.

You would say that, you hate all non-Aryans.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:51 pm --<br /><br />
Danamy said:
grandsolo said:
Soulboy said:
Eh?

Read the outcome. He was only charged with refusing to warm up, the club failed to prove that he refused to play.

And as for your restaurant analogy... weird!

I know, I always come up with crazy analogies that only make sense to me. My point is this: Refusing to warm up, when warming up is what must be done before entering a game, is the same as refusing to play.

Nah mate

If you refuse to put butter on the bread but still put the filling in, it's still classed as a sandwich?

Tevez didn't put the filling in though, did he?

Andouble said:
Whilst a lot of these comments aren't very good, I think it must be noted that growing up in complete poverty and not educated in the slightest, this is a very dumb man. Being dumb and also stubborn is a very bad combination.

I'll just be happy if he puts in the same effort he use to, if he does that i'll be happy with him, if he wins us the league i'd want him to stay, he is world class at the end of the day.

anyone no what plane he is on from london in morning going down with a few to put him on next plane back. ps see you at carrington thursday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.