Tevez to return (Merged)

Soulboy said:
grandsolo said:
Soulboy said:
Do we have to go through this yet again?

He was fined for "refusing to warm up"... he was NOT found guilty of refusing to play.

Utterly fucking clueless.

You cannot play unless you warm up. Refusing to warm up is equivalent to refusing to play. Seems you are the clueless one.

If I go to a restaurant with not one penny in my pocket, and there is a cash machine next door to the restaurat, yet i refuse to withdraw any money, am i refusing to pay for any meal I order at the restaurant or did i simply refuse to withdraw money? When they call the police, will the complaint be "he didn't withdraw money", or "he refused to pay his bill"?

Eh?

Read the outcome. He was only charged with refusing to warm up, the club failed to prove that he refused to play.

And as for your restaurant analogy... weird!

I know, I always come up with crazy analogies that only make sense to me. My point is this: Refusing to warm up, when warming up is what must be done before entering a game, is the same as refusing to play.

grandsolo said:
Soulboy said:
grandsolo said:
You cannot play unless you warm up. Refusing to warm up is equivalent to refusing to play. Seems you are the clueless one.

If I go to a restaurant with not one penny in my pocket, and there is a cash machine next door to the restaurat, yet i refuse to withdraw any money, am i refusing to pay for any meal I order at the restaurant or did i simply refuse to withdraw money? When they call the police, will the complaint be "he didn't withdraw money", or "he refused to pay his bill"?

Eh?

Read the outcome. He was only charged with refusing to warm up, the club failed to prove that he refused to play.

I know, I always come up with crazy analogies that only make sense to me. My point is this: Refusing to warm up, when warming up is what must be done before entering a game, is the same as refusing to play.
It's not. Trust me.

rickmcfc said:
TEVEZ: "Argentina need to start building up the team from the GK and forward. We've been doing it the other way around".

He's putting a claim in for the Managers job in Argentina

Maybe he could do City as well?

Rammy Blue said:
hgblue said:
Rammy Blue said:
It all comes down to one word for me.......trust.

I don't trust him, and for that reason I'm out.

I'm a bit confused. Either Mancini thinks Tevez is a disruptive influence who we are better off without or he doesn't. Why the sudden change of tune?

I don't think Bob's got much of a say in the matter tbh, these orders will be from above.

Bob gets the full backing from above when it comes to decisions on players, just ask:

Adebayor
Bellamy
Bridge
Onuoha
SWP
Santa Cruz

You getting my drift?

Soulboy said:
grandsolo said:
Soulboy said:
Eh?

It's not. Trust me.

Name an instance where warming up is not necessary to coming on the pitch to play in a match?
I don't know you so I can't blindly trust you. Prove your point. I made a case for my point. "trust me" simply won't do as a rebuttal.
WHY IS IT NOT THE SAME? Can you play if you don't warm up? No, you can't. So by refusing to warm up, he's refusing to play. Looks simple to me.

Soulboy said:
Can't you read? I never mentioned innocence.

I only stated guilty or not guilty. A legal concept. Look it up on Google.

I couldn't give a shiny fucking shit about the legal niceties of it all. I know he's a **** who refused to play. So does Mancini, so do most City fans.

It's only his fanboys who can't see it.

Tevez admits he refused to warm-up and that his head isn't always in the right place. He was wrong to refuse to warm-up but it possible that Mancini misunderstood the exact position and he certainly reacted emotionally. They are two volatile characters but one is very clever and one, not so much.

If Bobby and the players are prepared to work with him, that is their choice to make; not the supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.