Tevez to return (Merged)

Don't need you and we don't want you. We've been top of the league pretty much all season without him. I remember last season when we won at West Ham then he hands in the transfer request, withdraws it and we lose at home to Everton when we could have been top at Xmas and kicked on. It's no coincidence. He'll only ruin and poison this season for us with more disgraceful antics. We can't have him back at the club. We need to kick on as a team now and with our players back and the fixture list ahead there is no reason why we can't finish this season how we started it.

Mancini is no fool though. He isn't going to let this disgrace ruin our season. Especially after this interview.

I really want us to LOVE TEVEZ HATE JOORABCHIAN!

Apart from refuse to warm up, which was really just him saying 'I've warmed up already, I don't know what he's done wrong. He should apologise for that as you should always do what the manager says, even if you question it first. But Mancini should also apologise because he said Tevez refused to play - which has now been discovered to be false.

If Tevez doesn't apologise then Mancini's authority will be totally undermined and it'll be the first nail in his coffin. I'd rather pay him to train with Bridge's old mates than have that happen.

I swer if this comes at the expense of Balo missing game time i'll be livid.... better come at the expense of Dzeko

fuck this, changed my mind, i don't want him within a 1000 miles of our club.

fucking ****, drop dead.

No thanks Carlos. We've done just fine without you and now we already have Yaya, Kolo and Balo coming back.

So if you wouldn't mind... do one

Dez said:
I swer if this comes at the expense of Balo missing game time i'll be livid.... better come at the expense of Dzeko
As much as I can be critical of Dzeko, I'd be livid if I were him to see Tevez just hop right in and take my place.

10.30 tonight...

Expect a statement sometime late tonight about Carlos.

Not itk but it's a pattern the club use when they've dealt with stuff in the past like tevez and the kolo ban.i reckon we'll hear something from the club late on so it won't make papers tomorrow,before tevez returns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.