Tevez to return (Merged)

matsi said:
rickmcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
You taking the piss?

Watch the transcript, not the sky interview which is hand picked to make things bad again. He said what happened, what was he suppost to do, lie??? We now know the truth, lets move on. He wants to play for us, so lets get him back and get him scoring goals and help us to win the title.

So from now on we should take every word that comes out of Tevez mouth for the truth?

No, but what ever you do. Dont think that what comes out of Sky is really how it happened. Tevez said lots of positive things, non of which have been reported what so ever. Just remember, that tevez playing for City is a massive blow for the other top teams trying to win the league. Sky will do anything to make him look bad and upset the relationship between Tevez and Mancini, that seems to be on a good wave length again.

The more I think of it, if Tevez plays again this season I'd probably want Mancini out, too.

threw the scarf on the floor at wembley which was before the bayern game, that to me spoke more than words.

no respect for the fans or the club that paid him a kings ransom, there does however seem to be a modicum of truth about what happened with bob in germany, but as he kept saying before that, he hated manchester and wanted away.

Just watched the interview on SKY, you have to listen to both sides of the story and not just take Mancini's word for it.

The argument with Dzeko as he was subsitituted did not help any matter and you could tell Mancini was angry with Edin, Tevez refused to warm up for a second time as he thought he was OK to play after his first half warm up.

Mancini is to blame as much as Tevez here IMO as we all know how much of a fiery temper Roberto has, I love them both and if they can sort their differences with a handshake and an apology to each other then all is good!

Tevez wants to win us back, it will be hard but with goals I think it could even things over a little.

Say the title goes down to the United game, its 1-1 at 90mins then Tevez gets the winner in Fergie time and wins us the title.. he is an instant hero.

Lets go and win the league!!

dajd1984 said:
I really want us to LOVE TEVEZ HATE JOORABCHIAN!

Apart from refuse to warm up, which was really just him saying 'I've warmed up already, I don't know what he's done wrong. He should apologise for that as you should always do what the manager says, even if you question it first. But Mancini should also apologise because he said Tevez refused to play - which has now been discovered to be false.

If Tevez doesn't apologise then Mancini's authority will be totally undermined and it'll be the first nail in his coffin. I'd rather pay him to train with Bridge's old mates than have that happen.

Because he deliberately missed the PK against Wigan as some posters think.

he's a ****, but if he comes back and gives 100% and helps win us the league, then its fine by me. you have no idea how low i would stoop to win the prem, especially after seeing some really arrogant rags at work today, who were certain that they have won the league already

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Is it really that hard to say sorry?

If your boss publicly accused you of doing something that you hadn't done and stated that you'd never work for him again, would you be in a hurry to apologise to him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.