Tevez to return (Merged)

"Mancini treated me like a dog".

He's got a point, to be fair. Harry Redknapp also gives his dogs £250k for nothing...

Re: 10.30 tonight...

What have they got say?

The only thing it could say is: Given his conduct over the last few months and his complete lack of contrition in that interview, he can stay where he is.

We pay a goalscorer, we need a goalscorer, I don't care if bob and Carlos don't get on, even if been on the bench stirred the others into action it would do for me. We all know he's a cnut and Kia is too, but I don't give a toss, there's 11 cnuts down the road and I've had to watch them win everything for years, so watching one Cnut at city is no problem.

sam-caddick said:
Just watched the interview on SKY, you have to listen to both sides of the story and not just take Mancini's word for it.

The argument with Dzeko as he was subsitituted did not help any matter and you could tell Mancini was angry with Edin, Tevez refused to warm up for a second time as he thought he was OK to play after his first half warm up.

Mancini is to blame as much as Tevez here IMO as we all know how much of a fiery temper Roberto has, I love them both and if they can sort their differences with a handshake and an apology to each other then all is good!

Tevez wants to win us back, it will be hard but with goals I think it could even things over a little.

Say the title goes down to the United game, its 1-1 at 90mins then Tevez gets the winner in Fergie time and wins us the title.. he is an instant hero.

Lets go and win the league!!

Sense! well said.

Re: 10.30 tonight...

Thaksinssoldier said:
Expect a statement sometime late tonight about Carlos.

Not itk but it's a pattern the club use when they've dealt with stuff in the past like tevez and the kolo ban.i reckon we'll hear something from the club late on so it won't make papers tomorrow,before tevez returns.

i see the headlines in the papers already

mancini goes back on his words and tevez wins the lotto

hgblue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Is it really that hard to say sorry?

If your boss publicly accused you of doing something that you hadn't done and stated that you'd never work for him again, would you be in a hurry to apologise to him?

I'm not interested in his boss - at least in relation to an apology. I'm interested in the supporters of this football club who forked out their hard earned money to go to Munich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.