Tevez to return (Merged)

Bob's not daft. If it keeps him in his job next season then he will have him back.

We will always support whoever is in the shirt and if the apology is genuinely sincere then everyone deserves a second chance.

We were here before him and will still be here long time after he has gone.

its going to take him a month to get fit....Play him in the Europa in the away games see how he goes.....

bobmcfc said:
I will back mancini in whatever decision he takes on carlos.

Bang on! Welcome back Tevez ... if Mancini and team are happy with it.

I think we need to remember that we have 2 strikers who are fighting tough but dry on goals, Mario who .... is simply Mario and a maverick ... and with Tevez I can see this going well if he apologises, the team are happy and Roberto is happy.

I can see all Blue fans loving him if he scores the winner and sinks the rags when we play them at home and forgetting all this nonsense.

like many fans Tevez has been a complete dick, if he had left after the cup final i would of said thanks for helping us get into the top 4 and win us a cup,
But he is still being paid by the club, so if he pulls on the shirt he gets my support as long as he puts in the effort and is committed to the cause,
we all know he will be leaving the club at the end of the season but if contributes to us winning games then he gets my support. if he is coming back to be a pain in the arse then leave him with the reserves

Andouble said:
Sky airing an exclusive interview tomorrow of Tevez??

Defo can not be a good thing...
Sounds the opposite given what they said in commentary<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:23 pm --<br /><br />Anyone know if he's registered for Europa?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.