Tevez to return (Merged)

bluelol said:
salfordblues said:
ell said:
Tweet by Lescott: All I can say @chris_kammy & @ianwright0 is that all the player are excited to have carlos, kolo and yaya back to help achieve our goal

10mins ago

This is bad news.

Although Lescott and a few other players are happy with his return, there are bound to be those who aren't happy with it be they players, coaching staff or Mancini himself.

We don't want him coming back and dividing our dressing which currently appears to be a very close knit group.

WHO ARE THE PLAYERS THAT ARE NOT HAPPY SALFORD, DO YOU HAVE INSIDE INFO?

Well, I'd imagine that Edin wouldn't be too happy if Carlos was getting game time over him.

Edin had a strop that night in Munich as well, however he apologised to Mancini and the fans straight away. He got his head down and worked hard. Tevez has gone the complete opposite way and has made a mockery of our club.

We've done too much for the guy in the past only to have it thrown back in our faces.

We shouldn't let him anywhere near our club. This is a backward step.

salfordblues said:
ell said:
Tweet by Lescott: All I can say @chris_kammy & @ianwright0 is that all the player are excited to have carlos, kolo and yaya back to help achieve our goal

10mins ago

This is bad news.

Although Lescott and a few other players are happy with his return, there are bound to be those who aren't happy with it be they players, coaching staff or Mancini himself.

We don't want him coming back and dividing our dressing which currently appears to be a very close knit group.
But what if the players like their colleague Tevez more than they like their manager? I know that a lot of his battles with Mancini were on behalf of or had the support of his fellow players. Particularly when he was captain as he was one of the very few not frightened to take Mancini on.

ban-mcfc said:
Dan1elle said:
I fear that Bollix will disrupt the dressing room and could cost us the league giving Purplenose gloating that that was part of his plan.

i don't think you're giving mancini and co enough trust, they know what they're doing and mancini will have spoken to khaldoon several times i imagine.
It's just a fear, hopefull ungrounded.

Tevez was being a knob before bayern game, sitting on the bench was an insult in his view,he's two faced. I don't trust him but understand FFP makes him an asset we need to maximize.
So proud of city backing Mancini the last few months.
Tevez will never be a blue in my eyes, us boys are loyal ....CTID really means something to me.

Prestwich_Blue said:
salfordblues said:
ell said:

10mins ago

This is bad news.

But what if the players like their colleague Tevez more than they like their manager? I know that a lot of his battles with Mancini were on behalf of or had the support of his fellow players. Particularly when he was captain as he was one of the very few not frightened to take Mancini on.

that a big if you have there mate

Blue man chu said:
Think the frosty reception he'll get will be colder that that classic old film "Ice alsatian zebra"!
and there just has to be a few hundred waving inflatable bones in the air, suppose its better than booing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.