tevez to stay at city ??

Grow a pair soft lad.

How would it look if Mancini softens his stance?

Previuos managers would of backed down, look where it got us.

I'm fully behind Mancini and he's coming out of this whole debacle ( which isn't the first time Tevez has played up ) looking like a very good, astute manager who isn't a pushover.

Forza Mancini.

I really can't stand Tevez any more.

My dislike of him started when he put in the transfer request last December.

When he failed to turn up to watch us beat the scum at Wembley my dislike of him started to deepen.

When he wouldn't play against Bayern Munich I wanted him out of the club.

Now he says he's suing Mancini I never want to see him in a City shirt again.

He's dug his own grave - the self centered fucker.

PFA statement on Carlos Tevez:
"[PFA chief executive] Gordon Taylor attended the hearing with Carlos Tevez on 21 October and was privy to all the evidence presented to the hearing and Carlos' response. The PFA's opinion, based on all the evidence presented, is that Carlos Tevez never refused to play for the club. This is accepted by the club in that the charge against Carlos made at the hearing was not one of refusing to play. As such the PFA considers that there is no justification for a fine other than up to the prescribed sanction of 2 weeks wages agreed by the FA, the Premier League and PFA. The PFA has informed the Manchester City Football Club accordingly and Carlos will continue to be supported by the PFA in this regard."
Ouch.

711b139944d33a29c4b91c33fc9584da.jpg

I don't care about his personal life with Mancini, or how great of a player he is.
But in when he refused to play in Munich he didn't just decide he was greater than Mancini he decided he was greater than Man City.
Now I'm a forgiving kind of person but he would have to do some very hard grovelling for me to accept him in a Blue shirt again. It is not Mancini that needs to swallow his pride it's Tevez!!!!

No way should that little bilge rat paly for us again

He has ISSUES ... evident throughout his playing career... he has dissed us adn our city time after time. he has lied to us "compassionate leave to be withmy family in Argentina, boss..."

err actually for a shaggathon with his mistress in Spain

Puts in a transfer request the very day we went top of the prem last Dec

Throws City scarves on the groundon his way up to collect the FA Cup
Hasn't bothered to learn english (as a captain of an English team???????)

Has urged a mave away from us regularly.......

If Bobby lets him play again this sends all the wrong messages to his squad

Adios carlos, and take that snake Kia with you on the way out

Well I for one certainly do not want him back. I'm afraid that Mancini will have no alternative but to include him back into the squad, against his own wishes, should the PFA get their way. This would seriously compromise Mancini's position as City's Manager

If Tevez doesn't know now that he is not wanted by the fans anymore, it needs to be made clear to him that this is the case (a poll maybe), though I suspect that he and his agent are just milking every inch of this situation in order to get a move away on the cheap whilst still being paid and punishing City and Mancini by claiming he's the innocent party in all this. Then he will go in January anyway

Everyone knows by his attitude on that bench and his after match remarks, that he was not accepting the Managers request in a very serious situation during the game. I, and I'm sure the majority if fans are with Mancini and want him out ASAP

TEVEZ OUT - TEVEZ OUT - TEVEZ OUT - TEVEZ OUT OUT OUT!!!

Mancini doesnt want to play him, and he's nowhere near fit enough to play just now, and I'd never watch him play. But a small part of me would like to see his expression if Mancini told him that he would be playing in a home match in front of a packed City crowd. Obviously starting on the bench.

In reality I think he'll come to an agreement with City so that wont happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.