Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

If this 'non payment of wages' story is true it makes his awkwardness over moving even more difficult to fathom.

He isn't getting paid and he isn't playing football either.

If that's true I can only conclude he no longer has any desire to be a footballer and therefore wont be transferring anywhere at all. He has kind of 'retired' but without actually saying so.

What at bellend.

I think its probably two months wages and the loyalty bonus added together. Don,t see how we could get him to stump up extra.

Forbes say he has a personnel fortune of 14m which should keep him in corned beef for the rest of his life so no need for him to 'work.'

Stoned Rose said:
If this 'non payment of wages' story is true it makes his awkwardness over moving even more difficult to fathom.

He isn't getting paid and he isn't playing football either.

If that's true I can only conclude he no longer has any desire to be a footballer and therefore wont be transferring anywhere at all. He has kind of 'retired' but without actually saying so.

What at bellend.

i`d like him topped

Duncan Castles said he has lost over £8million in wages since November.

Sunday Mirror says Team Tevez are willing to play a game of brinkmanship with City to get him to Milan.

Paul McCarthy, Kia's PR woman said last week he is still being paid as they can't stop wages without a disciplinary hearing.

We could make moves to cancel tge contract for a clear breach but that would put a transfer fee at risk.

I would imagine Kia and co will be trying to get an assurance that all wages will be honoured before agreeing to any transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.