Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Soulboy said:
BlueJill said:
Soulboy said:
Great idea.

Then we can carry on paying him £200,000 a week for the next 6 months while he sits in the training ground.

That'll show him who's boss...

Or the club could find their balls and STOP paying him his wages.

I too would choose this option.

But it's clear the club want a transfer fee for him otherwise this is what they would have done by now.

-- Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:30 pm --

The Future's Blue said:
I just cannot believe we are still paying him, not for a second. Regardless of all employment law and all this sickness shite, it's been shown that there is nothing wrong with him as he is fit enough to fly around the world having talks with various clubs and he has made himself unavailable to play/train/turn-up for us.

No law in any land is stupid enough to let someone get away with this, not even in the UK.

The ball is in City's court. It's up to them how they wish to pursue this.

But the fact that Tevez has been being paid for 3 months while not available for work, and the club have failed to take action, surely gives all on here a clear steer on which way this is going...

sadly

would really love to see them screwed over

Tolmie is quite possitive about us taking action against him.

Saying that if he goes to PSG aka his poorer mates then it will be done if at all behind closed doors imo.

I know they do well to be in touch with us fans, but these guys wipe their arse with Tevez's weekly wage before they have breakfast.
The word "cash" to them is just that tbh a word.

To put it in perspective...they shit Mr Burns.

TCIB said:
Tolmie is quite possitive about us taking action against him.

Saying that if he goes to PSG aka his poorer mates then it will be done if at all behind closed doors imo.

I know they do well to be in touch with us fans, but these guys wipe their arse with Tevez's weekly wage before they have breakfast.
The word "cash" to them is just that tbh a word.

To put it in perspective...they shit Mr Burns.

Just out of interest, but how do you think City can take action against Tevez once he's left the club?

Under what circumstances could they sue Tevez, and for what?

If they want to take disciplinary action against him it would only make sense if they did it while he was still employed by us.

And sue him for what? I keep reading on here how we should sue him once he's been sold... can someone, anyone, explain this to me please, because I am unaware of how this can happen in these circumstances.

There must be an employment law expert somewhere on this board...;-))

Soulboy said:
But the fact that Tevez has been being paid for 3 months while not available for work, and the club have failed to take action, surely gives all on here a clear steer on which way this is going...

Source please.

Damocles said:
Soulboy said:

Source please.

Bored with Billy?

If Tevez had his pay stopped it would be made public by the PFA, like it was last time.

There's no secrecy in these matters. It would be common knowledge by now.

Mind you, you still believe Adebayor is not being part-funded by City and that Spurs are picking up the whole tab, don't you?

Source please.

Soulboy said:
Damocles said:
Soulboy said:

Source please.

Bored with Billy?

If Tevez had his pay stopped it would be made public by the PFA, like it was last time.

There's no secrecy in these matters. It would be common knowledge by now.

Mind you, you still believe Adebayor is not being part-funded by City and that Spurs are picking up the whole tab, don't you?

Source please.

I am surprised the press haven't asked that question of somebody at the club who would know just what level of payment is being paid even if they give the politicians reply.

I think Harry has made is clear enough over 100 times that we are paying Ade the lion share of his wage.

I think the action will be taken after he has gone or an agreement will be made as part of the terms of the transfer.

Tevez still holds one or two cards.

johnmc said:
I think the action will be taken after he has gone or an agreement will be made as part of the terms of the transfer.

Tevez still holds one or two cards.

The above is consistent with what Leonardo of PSG is claimed by the Mail to have said:

'Tevez has a big contract, he has a situation to resolve with Manchester City.'

'The transfer market is very tough. We don't want to splash out. We'll do things for the good of the club, with players who want to come here and who believe in the project.'

'(Tevez) gets on well with Ancelotti. But then you have contractual issues. You have to make some sacrifices to get a player like Tevez.'

For the full article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...oining-Carlo-Ancelotti-PSG.html#ixzz1k7hgZ9cr

Not trying to be ignorant but has there been proof that Tevez is being paid, apart from the PFA not coming out and saying so?

I hate this situation myself but if he is covered by a sick note and it is re work related stress he can pretty much do what he wants outside of work if his GP says it will aid his recovery.

The fact he seems ok and is swanning around is irrelevant. Remember Gary Speed, seemed ok etc. We really need to send him to an independent occupational health expert and if he refused he wouldn't have much of a say if we were to take action.

If City were to stop his pay or discipline him then he would have a field day through the courts for potential disability discrimination. The only way City can catch him out is if he does something to damage the reputation of the club or engages in something which is a conflict of interest.

City have to tread carefully like any employer would do under these circumstances. I know it seems ludicrous but I deal with this stuff everyday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.