Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

sbm said:
johnmc said:
I think the action will be taken after he has gone or an agreement will be made as part of the terms of the transfer.

Tevez still holds one or two cards.

The above is consistent with what Leonardo of PSG is claimed by the Mail to have said:

'Tevez has a big contract, he has a situation to resolve with Manchester City.'

'The transfer market is very tough. We don't want to splash out. We'll do things for the good of the club, with players who want to come here and who believe in the project.'

'(Tevez) gets on well with Ancelotti. But then you have contractual issues. You have to make some sacrifices to get a player like Tevez.'

For the full article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...oining-Carlo-Ancelotti-PSG.html#ixzz1k7hgZ9cr

I think this could well be about signing bonuses....perhaps PSG are reluctant to pay it and have suggested Tevez should look to get bonuses from city....or something like that.

pablomurphy said:
If City were to stop his pay or discipline him then he would have a field day through the courts for potential disability discrimination. The only way City can catch him out is if he does something to damage the reputation of the club or engages in something which is a conflict of interest.

Nope. With him trying to move to Milan he has admitted that he does not have any disability and is fit to play.

[/quote]
Nope. With him trying to move to Milan he has admitted that he does not have any disability and is fit to play.[/quote]

Well without knowing the facts I don't see how you can presume that. If his problem is with City or Mancini etc his doctor would say or even recommend that playing for another club/manager would be ok and aid recovery.

Its like another argument I come across with employees who have work related stress issues that employers get really angry when they go on holiday whilst sick. Of course they can if it helps and is recommended.

Nope. With him trying to move to Milan he has admitted that he does not have any disability and is fit to play.[/quote]

Well without knowing the facts I don't see how you can presume that. If his problem is with City or Mancini etc his doctor would say or even recommend that playing for another club/manager would be ok and aid recovery.

Its like another argument I come across with employees who have work related stress issues that employers get really angry when they go on holiday whilst sick. Of course they can if it helps and is recommended.[/quote]

Wanted to say this earlier today, sick notes cause dodgy ground for employers. Prove it is false and it is a sack able offence which most employers would want but not football owners. Because they then lose a transfer fee and have to sue through the courts. Bite your lip, pay the wage and sell; once you have got rid re-evaluate and take legal action if you need afterwards.

pablomurphy said:
I hate this situation myself but if he is covered by a sick note and it is re work related stress he can pretty much do what he wants outside of work if his GP says it will aid his recovery.

The fact he seems ok and is swanning around is irrelevant. Remember Gary Speed, seemed ok etc. We really need to send him to an independent occupational health expert and if he refused he wouldn't have much of a say if we were to take action.

If City were to stop his pay or discipline him then he would have a field day through the courts for potential disability discrimination. The only way City can catch him out is if he does something to damage the reputation of the club or engages in something which is a conflict of interest.

City have to tread carefully like any employer would do under these circumstances. I know it seems ludicrous but I deal with this stuff everyday.

A GPs "Sick Note" does not exempt you from possible disciplinary action !!

Duncan Castles @DuncanCastles 1m

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Manchester City have now 'fined' Carlos Tevez over £8m for indiscipline. Have not paid player since Nov walkout. #mcfc thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/arti…

Hamann Pineapple said:

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Manchester City have now 'fined' Carlos Tevez over £8m for indiscipline. Have not paid player since Nov walkout. #mcfc thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/arti…
Castles also writes for the National in Abu Dhabi, just hope this news is coming direct from the top of our club. I think losing money will hurt Tevez more than not playing.

Hamann Pineapple said:

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Fuck knows where he could have dragged the £8mil figure from???

Anyways, I still stick by my opinion that it was agreed between City and Carlos that he stays out of the way whilst getting paid fuck all until he leaves - just the same as unpaid leave in most walks of life.

Whether he actually gets paid and then fined, or not paid at all is irrelevant.

He'll definitely leave this Jan, and I'm confident we'll get the permanent deal, however Carlos/Kia's revenge is to drag it out until the end of Jan and make it as difficult as possible - if it wasn't for AC and Kia's skullduggery with their nonsense deal this would already be boxed off, I hate AC.

Rammy Blue said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Fuck knows where he could have dragged the £8mil figure from???

For maths sake, will simplify everything.

Tevez = 200/w.

He's been gone since November, so that's 10 weeks. Or 2m in pay.

We've fined him 4 weeks wages for every week missing. 2m x 4 = 8m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.