Tevez transfer thread

Davs 19 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Rubbish guidetti is improving rapidly gametime was all he needed

Hope you're right mate, think there's a reason that he's pushing 20 and nowhere near our 1st team though. Really hope he's a top level striker for us, just don't see it at the minute.

Lots of top drawer strikers didn't look good until their early 20s or later. RVP comes to mind.

Aguero is a top drawer striker, and so is Cavani. The two are a different league than Dzeko, Carroll and Guidetti.
Only Balotelli has the potential to get close to these two and have the strength to play in the Premiership.

Lavezzi would be a good signing but as a winger, more of a Thierry Henry role than a proper striker.
Aguero is also fantastic in the Argentina squad and Cavani for Uruguay. These two can play at any level in any league n the world and succeed.
Balotelli is a bit too crazy and needs to grow up to fulfil his potential, then he may be as good as the two former players. Dzeko isn't physical enough despite being a big bloke and having a successful career in Germany, he isn't strong enough on the ball and seriously lacks pace.
Carroll looks very homesick and is lacking in confidence at Liverpool. The fact he has been offered out will also dent his confidence.

blink922 said:
Davs 19 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Rubbish guidetti is improving rapidly gametime was all he needed

Hope you're right mate, think there's a reason that he's pushing 20 and nowhere near our 1st team though. Really hope he's a top level striker for us, just don't see it at the minute.

Lots of top drawer strikers didn't look good until their early 20s or later. RVP comes to mind.

Don't know about 'lots' but I take the point. Think most top class lads are starting to make n impression by his age though ...don't want to list names as there'll be at least 3 rags and a dipper in the list.........

Jimfv1 said:
Aguero is a top drawer striker, and so is Cavani. The two are a different league than Dzeko, Carroll and Guidetti.
Only Balotelli has the potential to get close to these two and have the strength to play in the Premiership.

Lavezzi would be a good signing but as a winger, more of a Thierry Henry role than a proper striker.
Aguero is also fantastic in the Argentina squad and Cavani for Uruguay. These two can play at any level in any league n the world and succeed.
Balotelli is a bit too crazy and needs to grow up to fulfil his potential, then he may be as good as the two former players. Dzeko isn't physical enough despite being a big bloke and having a successful career in Germany, he isn't strong enough on the ball and seriously lacks pace.
Carroll looks very homesick and is lacking in confidence at Liverpool. The fact he has been offered out will also dent his confidence.

I haven't seen anything in Balotelli the last couple of years suggesting he could be as good as Aguero. Of course he's a talented footballer, and hopefully he can become much better, but I'm not holding my breath for that to happen at City. Something is clearly missing when it comes to his attitude and mentality, and the "he's still young" excuse is getting... well getting old.
Iker Muniain is two years younger and to me looks far more promising than Mario does.

As for Dzeko I don't know, but I think he's doing what Mancini wants him to do, in spite it not being his natural game. Some of the fans call him shite because he's not doing for us now what is seen on YouTube during his Germany years. He'll continue to adapt and improve I'm sure.

Mirror:

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish would take Carlos Tevez on loan – if Manchester City let their rebel star leave before the window shuts.

Dalglish’s club have made a cheeky approach for the ­Argentinian who could play for them in their push for the top four and both Cup competitions.

Tevez is currently in dispute with City and still pining for a move to AC Milan, but the Italian giants – and all other interested parties – are unwilling to commit to a full-time deal. So Liverpool have joined the queue of interested parties who would take Tevez on loan, paying his £200,000-a-week wages in the process at the cost of around £5million in rent.

Tevez’s fate will be decided before tomorrow midnight, when the transfer window will close.

Relations between City and their former skipper are so poor that they may block the Milan move and push the Liverpool idea instead.

The Anfield club are furious at suggestions that misfiring £35million striker Andy Carroll was offered in a swap deal as Dalglish wants him to be in his side for the push on three fronts.

LoveCity said:
Mirror:

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish would take Carlos Tevez on loan – if Manchester City let their rebel star leave before the window shuts.

Dalglish’s club have made a cheeky approach for the ­Argentinian who could play for them in their push for the top four and both Cup competitions.

Tevez is currently in dispute with City and still pining for a move to AC Milan, but the Italian giants – and all other interested parties – are unwilling to commit to a full-time deal. So Liverpool have joined the queue of interested parties who would take Tevez on loan, paying his £200,000-a-week wages in the process at the cost of around £5million in rent.

Tevez’s fate will be decided before tomorrow midnight, when the transfer window will close.

Relations between City and their former skipper are so poor that they may block the Milan move and push the Liverpool idea instead.

The Anfield club are furious at suggestions that misfiring £35million striker Andy Carroll was offered in a swap deal as Dalglish wants him to be in his side for the push on three fronts.

We should do it..... Tevez, Bellamy AND Carroll in their team!! It will surely end badly for them!!

If we can't sell him, surely it's better to loan him out seeing as he doesn't want to play for us. Better he gets fit and makes himself sellable than carry on as he is

OK that's a different proposition

If he's loaned to the scousers till the end of the season ONLY and they pay ALL his wages and we don't have to take their pikey in return then I would support this:

he will improve them but they're not title contenders
if he clicks there then his value will appreciate again and we should get wider interest and more cash for him in the summer
he'll be away from our club which is the main thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.