Tevez transfer thread

Re: Inter Bid €25m For Tevez

The Goat 10 said:
Pigeonho said:
The Goat 10 said:
Got to be £30m minimum, we signed the fucker for £25.5m and he's improved no end as a player since then. Yes he's brought his own fee down with his actions but that's from the £50m he was worth.
The buying club won't see it like that. They will see a player who hasn't played, and a club who need to get rid. It's the opposite of the Carroll fee in that respect, where Newcastle knew Liverpool needed a striker, therefore they could charge what they liked.
£25m, (euro), is as good as I think we will get for a player who is never going to play for us again.
Sorry but I don't agree and I think City feel the same way, €25m would be the absolute bare minimum for a player of his quality, and Inter for years have been one of the richest clubs in Italy, it's got to be at least what we paid for him for City to let him go.
It gets his wages off the books too though. I know what you mean about selling a player we've bettered for less than we bought him for but he's that much older now, not played for months and like I say the buying club will know we just want rid. It's a mad one as we are in the driving seat in regards to having enough money to maintain our stance, but the buying club are also in the driving seat the the reasons above. Be interesting to see what compromise happens. I would like to see nothing more than to see the fucker taught a lesson and he is kept here until his contract expires, (but kept well away from the squad), but I can't see that happening.

'these days people know the price of everything and the value of nothing'

get rid of the obnoxious ****, £20 mill is a bargain.

Re: Tevez - Inter / AC ???

It's quite simple.

Tevez wants Milan because they are the only club who have been able to court him at this stage, and because it suits his snake.

If City accept an Inter offer, it will throw the ball back in his court.

I don't believe the reports from SKY that Inter's offer does not match our valuation.

City have spoken with them for a few days and will be fully in the loop. We can't afford to price ourselves out of a deal, as we did in the summer.

I agree with everyone saying we should get more, but I feel like crying at the amount of money we are, probably, still paying him in wages.

Got to get rid this window and close the chapter on this vile creature and the used car man.

Gents. As a few poster have said.. it's time to wipe our mouths and get rid. We won't get a better price than this, it will close a painful chapter, and stop idiots continuing to write on the story.

Whether we then persue things legally is another matter.

Cut our losses, fuck him off now and move on. Without ever forgetting to string the money grabbing selfish prick up, should he ever play against us again. Which will be during next seasons CL, any money.

Good riddance!

The Goat 10 said:
Pigeonho said:
The Goat 10 said:
Got to be £30m minimum, we signed the fucker for £25.5m and he's improved no end as a player since then. Yes he's brought his own fee down with his actions but that's from the £50m he was worth.
The buying club won't see it like that. They will see a player who hasn't played, and a club who need to get rid. It's the opposite of the Carroll fee in that respect, where Newcastle knew Liverpool needed a striker, therefore they could charge what they liked.
£25m, (euro), is as good as I think we will get for a player who is never going to play for us again.
Sorry but I don't agree and I think City feel the same way, €25m would be the absolute bare minimum for a player of his quality, and Inter for years have been one of the richest clubs in Italy, it's got to be at least what we paid for him for City to let him go.

The logic of not selling him for 25 million is just absurd. Great if other parties are interested then try to gain the highest price otherwise if there is only one offer this transfer window then he has to go.

Between the period of this transfer window and next his wages will add up to around 5 million. So what would be the point in hanging on when we get no benefit from the player as him and Mancini wont repair the rift and the Tevez sideshow continues during a crucial stage in our season. Furthermore it stops us investing in new players this window.

Re: Tevez - Inter / AC ???

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's quite simple.

Tevez wants Milan because they are the only club who have been able to court him at this stage, and because it suits his snake.

If City accept an Inter offer, it will throw the ball back in his court.

I don't believe the reports from SKY that Inter's offer does not match our valuation.

City have spoken with them for a few days and will be fully in the loop. We can't afford to price ourselves out of a deal, as we did in the summer.

I got the impression we wanted £25mil rather than 25mil euros, not too big a distance between the two figures to lose much sleep over but would have thought we are just trying to squeeze a few more quid out of them.

Ranieri says he's not sure he wants him, which either means he's not sure he wants him or he wants us to think he's not sure he wants him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.