Tevez transfer thread

Re: Inter Bid €25m For Tevez

Just get rid, getting rid of his wages is a huge boost, especially if we can get £25m as well. Use the money to buy players that want to be here.

I wonder how much is "enough". £22m is low but I'd be resigned to see him go for that much - then sue the arse off him as well as withholding pay.

I'm hoping we could get about £27m, maybe, if PSG join in the bidding. I'm sure AC could find some money from "somewhere" if they really had to also. With Inter now bidding it will be a loss of face if he ends up at Inter so that may make them rejoin the bidding properly.

His value on the books now must be about £12.5m, assuming £25m buy price over 5 years so we are going to make money in accounting terms - just not what we should have made if he hadn't been a cnut.

It's extremely annoying that, solely down to Tevez's unprofessional behaviour and dickheadedness, his value has plummeted from the £40m region of the summer to the £20m region of today. You'd hope, although I doubt it, that there is some kind of recompense we can seek from Tevez to "make up the difference". I think we have to cut our losses now and sell him, get him, his huge wages and his poisonous attitude as far away from the club as possible. It stinks as he's got his own way through his behaviour, but in modern football the player holds all the power.

pee dubya said:
Ranieri says he's not sure he wants him, which either means he's not sure he wants him or he wants us to think he's not sure he wants him.

Ranieri always struck me as a sensible bloke so he probably doesn't want an unfit £20m player with a shit of an agent and more baggage than a Louis Vuitton warehouse.

Re: Tevez - Inter / AC ???

We should get as many "add-ons" into this deal as possible. Accept the 25m euro fee, but have bonuses attached based on Inter winning certain trophies, on Tevez meeting certain goalscoring levels etc. When he's playing, and he wants to, he's an excellent striker so we could get ourselves a few extra million.

lancs blue said:
pee dubya said:
Ranieri says he's not sure he wants him, which either means he's not sure he wants him or he wants us to think he's not sure he wants him.

Ranieri always struck me as a sensible bloke so he probably doesn't want an unfit £20m player with a shit of an agent and more baggage than a Louis Vuitton warehouse.
Aye, hopefully he doesn't have a say in the matter though.

Whilst the money is important, this has become a war between Kia the snake and City, with both f them trying to make sure the other doesn't get what they want.

Kia will push this to the last minute in a bid to get what he wants and to stick 2 fingers up at us.

Confident that we are playing a very clever game here and are more than prepared to let the cunts stew knowing it wont affect our plans.

Re: Tevez - Inter / AC ???

So i take it that kia wants a bigger slice of the pie and inter aren't willing to satisfy him.

Get rid. Draw a line under it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.