Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Damocles said:
It's £25m + £6m addons taking total value of transfer to £31m

Tevez is expected to sign a 3 and a half year deal there worth £10.5m a year within the next day or two

Brilliant. Must be true as nowt on SSN yet. Expect them to catch up about eight o'clock tonight.

LoveCity said:
Ian_Ladyman_DM Ian Ladyman
sorry to dash hopes but psg and #mcfc have not agreed tevez deal.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Well, AFP aren't exactly WUMs so someone is lying. This would be like finding out that the Financial Times has wummed some investors. It just doesn't happen.

Damocles said:
LoveCity said:

Well, AFP aren't exactly WUMs so someone is lying. This would be like finding out that the Financial Times has wummed some investors. It just doesn't happen.

i always assumed they were highly reliable

Brennan backs up Ladyman, damn it all.

StuBrennanMEN Stuart Brennan
I'm told French press agency has jumped the gun on PSG bid - City's only bid for Tevez remains the £21m from Inter which they turned down
13 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

bobmcfc said:
Damocles said:
LoveCity said:

aren't they highly reliable ?

Yes, but City are umming and ahhing about it saying that the only bid they've received is the £21m from Inter.

AFP are based in Paris so their sources in PSG should be pretty good. Maybe they're about to bid £31m and have jumped the gun or something?

I don't think we would give the british journos the steam off our piss to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.