Tevez transfer thread

Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

One of the main factors that just might make Herman take PSG seriously is that he would be the main man there and he loves that.

Plus big wonga for him and snake obviously....

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Fingers crossed that he accepts. I'd be happy that we got rid, even happier with the fee and happier still that we fucked AC off.

Matty said:
As much as I'd love to be ecstatic about this, approx £24m guaranteed with approx £6.6m in bonuses, I still have this nagging doubt that Tevez will simply refuse to go to Paris. The French League isn't exactly strong in terms of the quality of the sides from there, I mean Lille won the league last season, and they're not anything to get excited about.

I just have this feeling he's decided he wants to be in Milan, at AC to be specific. He'll, begrudgingly, accept a move to Inter, but AC is his main choice. PSG I don't think interests him at all.

May be wrong, but it's the feeling I get from all this.

I think that is a bit harsh, Lille were playing with Gervinho, Edin Hazard and Sow as there front 3 which was a better strike force than a lot of big teams in Europe.

Also PSG are growing at a rate similar to us. Pastore is there and he is also Argentinian.

PSG will be winning that league probably every year, will be in the Champions league every year, Paris is a great city and the wages will be similar to what he is on now.

£31m would be brilliant buisness for him considering his actions and that we only wanted £9m more in the summer.

The Goat 10 said:
£31m would be brilliant buisness for him considering his actions and that we only wanted £9m more in the summer.

which i hope we'll get some of it back by fining/suing him..
even otherwise, this is a great deal, and i hope tevez accepts it...

Rammy Blue said:
One of the main factors that just might make Herman take PSG seriously is that he would be the main man there and he loves that.

Plus big wonga for him and snake obviously....

And he'd have his buddy Pastore there as well.

Just thinking is it "£25m + £6m addons" or "£25m + £6m in wages for Tevez"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.