Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Cityisland said:
Sky - Jump encounter between PSG and Tevez agent
Carlos Tevez does not want to move to Paris Saint Germain. In Today was a scheduled meeting between the agent of the attacker from Argentina, Kia Joorabchian, and the PSG but - as revealed by Gianluca Di Marzio to Sky Sport 24 - the meeting is missed and there are signs that could well not be there later. The player's agent is currently in London to treat transfer to Milan from Taiwo Qpr

tuttomercato

like Damocles said the other day, if there is a transfer tussle between PSG, Inter, and Milan, I would think the Italian media talking about Tevez' reluctance to play in France would be the last thing that would be deemed credible.

really really want to see the back of tevez....i once adored him more then any player at city but now this just needs to be over and done with ffs.....sick of him and the snake over-shadowing everything the past few months....we deserve better as fans and so does the team....

nter Branch announces: "We will return to the office for Tevez"
19/01/2012 21:05 by Raymond De Magistris
© photo by Federico De Luca

"I think Tevez actually is close to Paris Saint-Germain. I believe that his agent has received an offer from French club very nice. However, I am neither optimistic nor pessimistic about the Tevez case. We are always interested and will continue to discuss with your agent. " Speaking to the Rmc Sports Inter technical director Marco Branca has reviewed the Tevez deal. "We study the possibility of returning to the office of Carlos in the coming days, we're not late - I -. Fcinternews.it reports that Carlos and his agent may have to wait a day or two, since it no longer plays for Manchester City for several months. The situation will not change course within one or two days. In addition, the transfer window does not end tonight or tomorrow. "

Tuttomercato

JUST FUCKING GO ALREADY!

Why didn't we just accept the 20.7million inter offer its only 4.3 less than our evaluation FFS I just want him out

Branca seems to think he will sign for PSG. AC need to stay out of the picture as if they make another derisory offer and Tevez says "I only want to go there" we're back to square one. Inter will return with an improved offer I think but I doubt it'll touch the PSG one which is very enticing if the numbers are legit. But we still owe them money for Balotelli, so...

God I hope Custis is right, surely Tevez can't turn this down if true?

Kia and the Custis Cunts are friendly remember, Kia feed one of them the Emailgate info.

-

Tevez to trouser £43m in PSG deal
By NEIL CUSTIS
Published: 20 Jan 2012

CARLOS TEVEZ is ready to pick up £43million in wages if his £31m move to Paris St Germain goes ahead.

The proposed 3½-year deal for the Manchester City rebel includes wages of £10m a year, matching what he was on at City. But he will also be given an incredible signing on fee of £8.3m.

The deal for the Argentinian striker, 27, has blown both Milan clubs out of the running.

PSG have completed negotiations with Tevez's advisor Kia Joorabchian.

Now they just need the final OK from the player who had initially favoured a move to either AC or Inter Milan.

PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti said "Everyone knows that we want a striker. Carlos Tevez? It's a great opportunity for us to have a great striker.

"Today Tevez isn't playing for Manchester City — but he wants to play. We hope to find a good solution.

"He is a great player. In around 15 days he could get back into great physical condition."

Tevez has been in Argentina since falling out with boss Roberto Mancini in October.

LoveCity said:
God I hope Custis is right, surely Tevez can't turn this down if true?

Kia and the Custis Cunts are friendly remember, Kia feed one of them the Emailgate info.

-

Tevez to trouser £43m in PSG deal
By NEIL CUSTIS
Published: 20 Jan 2012

CARLOS TEVEZ is ready to pick up £43million in wages if his £31m move to Paris St Germain goes ahead.
surely he has to take it as kia wont get as much money from agent fees as he will with that deal.....my reckoning if its true kia will "advise"/"manipulate" his whipping boy tevez into joining

The proposed 3½-year deal for the Manchester City rebel includes wages of £10m a year, matching what he was on at City. But he will also be given an incredible signing on fee of £8.3m.

The deal for the Argentinian striker, 27, has blown both Milan clubs out of the running.

PSG have completed negotiations with Tevez's advisor Kia Joorabchian.

Now they just need the final OK from the player who had initially favoured a move to either AC or Inter Milan.

PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti said "Everyone knows that we want a striker. Carlos Tevez? It's a great opportunity for us to have a great striker.

"Today Tevez isn't playing for Manchester City — but he wants to play. We hope to find a good solution.

"He is a great player. In around 15 days he could get back into great physical condition."

Tevez has been in Argentina since falling out with boss Roberto Mancini in October.

LoveCity said:
PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti said "He is a great player. In around 15 days he could get back into great physical condition."

Don't know if 15 days will be enough Carlo... but hey, what would I know?

403624_3106743315564_1473738246_33106097_653225013_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.