Tevez - Whats the latest?

The Fat el Hombre said:
mrscitygirl said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Wonder what the 'certain things happened' were for us to instantly cancel a deal that would have seen us get £40 million for a player who wanted out of the club. I s'pose it was £10 million less than we wanted, but unless these 'certain things' were very serious then it's already looking like a bad decision

the way I understood it that Corinthians did not have up front money and they were waiting on sponsorship money for further payments,they could not be guaranteed and MCFC thought twice about the deal. or am I wrong !

That's the way most people understood it but Danamy is saying that there might be more to it

Cheers for that, thought I dreamt it !

mrscitygirl said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
mrscitygirl said:
the way I understood it that Corinthians did not have up front money and they were waiting on sponsorship money for further payments,they could not be guaranteed and MCFC thought twice about the deal. or am I wrong !

That's the way most people understood it but Danamy is saying that there might be more to it

Cheers for that, thought I dreamt it !

I just thought that knowing that greedy .unt Kia he had probably already agreed a deal with another club, say 10 million more than Cornthians said they would pay. Tevez signs for Corinthians for 40 million but stage payments of say 10 million, after first payment tevez moves on for 50 million again stage payments and the the payments to City become a nightmare as Kia lands another 2 huge lump sums....... ok i am not very trusting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.