Tevez - Whats the latest?

lastmanback said:
It will all be sorted by end off season. Mancini and tevez will both be gone.

yeah but the difference is that Bobby will be back for the start of next season, sorted

johnny crossan said:
Your a laugh a sentence Dismal!

Come on, don't hide and be a coward. There's something deeply sinister about the way you follow me around the forum.

18 months I've ignored you.
18 months you've posted snide comments.

It's deeply odd behaviour.

Didsbury Dave said:
fbloke said:
Dids' D' you seem to be floundering at the minute trying to find something to moan about. ;-)

What is plainly clear is that with GC the club board acted professionally when they had to get involved.

You cannot blame the club for the mistake of one person.

With Tevez the whole club seems to have acted as well as it could have and when the board became involved everything was conducted with utmost professionalism.

They have also dealing with a unique situation in world football in the glare of the international print and broadcast media. And as far as I can tell the only employee of MCFC who has erred is Tevez himself.

I don't see what more City could have done other than bent over and took it up the poo pipe from Kia and Carlos in order to not upset the few journos with whom those two have a relationship (and an ongoing one BTW).

As Tolm makes clear City hold every card and Kia and Carlos seem to be offering them as many more as they need.

Kia my old mate it goes to show that you cannot polish a turd.

I said earlier in the thread what I thought would happen but it could be that City are emboldened by support from the PL, the FA, the PFA, UEFA and FIFA then they may want to strike a heavier blow in order to warn the likes of Kia that contracts do mean something and that City are not an easy touch.

Incidentally I think all of football would thank City for that if it were to happen.

Yeah, all rosy in your sky blue world, Fbloke ;-)

The who thing's a mess, mate, and one we can do without. I'm having a moan about that. Nothings easy at this club, we're in constant bloody turmoil.

Thanks God we've got the best team in the country or I'd be really concerned...

All down to one man and his puppet. Nothing to do with Mancini, Cook or anyone else. Mancini has handled it perfectly and because of this he is virtually unsackable at this moment in time.

Sweet Jesus, I've just done something scary.

Click on "Search". Put "Johnny Crossan" as the author and "Dave" as the search.

The 53 mentions in the last few weeks doesn't even take into account when you refer to me as "DD", which won't go into the search engine.

Didsbury Dave said:

The 53 mentions in the last few weeks doesn't even take into account when you refer to me as "DD", which won't go into the search engine.

Madness, "It must be love, love, love"

Didsbury Dave said:

Just PM him, then you can arrange to bum each other into next week, its what you both want !!

the goats backside said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Love can turn to obsession when one lover is spurned.

I'm getting a bit nervous about this.

Didsbury Dave said:
the goats backside said:
Didsbury Dave said:

dont worry the club will sort it out for you...

bet you're really panicking now, just hope you don't get steve from the ticket office hotline as your counsellor.

Didsbury Dave said:
the goats backside said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I can tell you need a solution and then you will feel the relief

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.