Tevez

Andouble

wasn't up for it today.

Obviously we wouldn't be where we're at today without him but he picked the worst possible day to have his worst game since August.

If Bellers had pulled it back instead of hoofing it into Neverland, Tevez would have scored off our best counterattack today. Could have changed everything. Otherwise, agreed, bad day for Carlos but a rarity.

He couldnt do anything, the rags knew he was our most threatening player and they closed him out the game, as soon as he touched the ball they were all over him. At least he managed to get the ball away at times. Doesnt help either when we only have 3 players actually pushing forward. Bellers, Ade and Tevez.

get a grip guys, he had at least 2 people around him at all times and had to come deep to collect the ball.

we went for the draw and typical jammy reds took ti from us in extra time.

4th place is all that matters atm...<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:27 pm --<br /><br />get a grip guys, he had at least 2 people around him at all times and had to come deep to collect the ball.

we went for the draw and typical jammy reds took it from us in extra time.

4th place is all that matters atm...

bluefandk said:
Perhaps Tevez should stfu about the maneger, and concentrate on playing football.
At times he just didnt even seem interested tbh

Even when he doesnt play very well he nomally always tried his hardest but it didnt even look like he did that today( i did only watch it on telly so i could be wrong)

We all knew tevez was gonna suck after the interview, I have never been as sure of anything in my life. Why would he do that? Its so obviously how things are gonna turn out after doing such a shit move. I can't believe we blew it again, its so unreal, no team could come close to fucking up like this, 3 times in one season, un fucking real.

A lot of the negative shit on here is complete nonsense however it was very evident that Teves wasn't up for it today for whatever reason. Shame really as he has been our best player up to now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.