Tevez

Tevez was a million miles from his best today - either he was proving the point that they train too much, was injured or was just plain outplayed.

Make your own mind up, but maybe we'll be reading all about it in the papers this week as that seems to be where he wants to do his talking at the moment - very disappointed... and no, i am not blaming him for us getting beat, he just wasn't very good at all - i bet ferguson is having a wry smile to himself about it.

A real shame because un#ted were also poor. To be fair, both teams looked to be there for the taking, just a shame as, as per usual, we were the ones to be taken.

4th was always a pipe dream - top 6 was a realistic expectation this season as we are a team in transition. Tottenham have had a settled squad and manager for a while now and it shows

Feed the Elk said:
Tevez was a million miles from his best today - either he was proving the point that they train too much, was injured or was just plain outplayed.

Make your own mind up, but maybe we'll be reading all about it in the papers this week as that seems to be where he wants to do his talking at the moment - very disappointed... and no, i am not blaming him for us getting beat, he just wasn't very good at all - i bet ferguson is having a wry smile to himself about it.

A real shame because un#ted were also poor. To be fair, both teams looked to be there for the taking, just a shame as, as per usual, we were the ones to be taken.

4th was always a pipe dream - top 6 was a realistic expectation this season as we are a team in transition. Tottenham have had a settled squad and manager for a while now and it shows

It's a long way from over even if Spurs win today as it looks they will.
We just have to beat them at our place.

Gelsons Dad said:
Feed the Elk said:

It's a long way from over even if Spurs win today as it looks they will.
We just have to beat them at our place.

We also have to at least match their results before then, they have an easy 3 pts against Bolton, we have a tough game against Villa.

sam the drummer said:
LoveCity said:
Just read a fan report that said Tevez took two painkillers after 5 minutes and may have played the match injured. Might explain a bit if true.
I was just going to say I saw him go over to the touchline early on, but wasn't sure what for.

He did take some tablets after about 15 minutes he was obviously injured or not well but to say he isn't up for it is rubbish

sam the drummer said:
LoveCity said:
Just read a fan report that said Tevez took two painkillers after 5 minutes and may have played the match injured. Might explain a bit if true.
I was just going to say I saw him go over to the touchline early on, but wasn't sure what for.

Tevez not up for it!? R U fucking mad? 28 goals this season, player of the month and to suggest that he still has some 'affection' for the rags is pathetic. Very early on, he clearly came to the touchline and took some pills and took on liquids several times during the 1st half. There was something not quite right for sure, but his attitude and desire was plain to see. We've all had a bad day, not feeling right and don't perform at our highest ability. Carlos just had one of those days,. Get off his back!

Jesus.

We now have a Bellamy thread AND a Tevez thread, slagging them off.

Unfuckingbelieveable.

mackenzie said:
Jesus.

Unfuckingbelieveable.

to be fair you can't say they played anywhere the level needed in the massive game that today was.

I know it's probably a bad day, but we couldn't afford it today, we just couldn't, that's what's so frustrating.

Big game players, they didn't perform when we really needed them to, great seasons but I can't help thinking it's in vain if we don't get 4th. You may say we have to be patient, but this season was a great chance to get into the top 4(we could still do it, but I don't have much faith in us beating Arsenal and Spurs with our recent records against the Gunners away and Spurs in general) and with the money we spent and the fact United were there for the taking today, it's really dissappointing.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
mackenzie said:
Jesus.

Unfuckingbelieveable.

to be fair you can't say they played anywhere the level needed in the massive game that today was.

I know it's probably a bad day, but we couldn't afford it today, we just couldn't, that's what's so frustrating.

Big game players, they didn't perform when we really needed them to, great seasons but I can't help thinking it's in vain if we don't get 4th. You may say we have to be patient, but this season was a great chance to get into the top 4(we could still do it, but I don't have much faith in us beating Arsenal and Spurs with our recent records against the Gunners away and Spurs in general) and with the money we spent and the fact United were there for the taking today, it's really dissappointing.

I thought Tevez was great today. OK, he didn't score a hat trick (and I think this is the bar by which some fans judge him) but he was as good, if not better, than any other player on that pitch.

mackenzie said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:

I thought Tevez was great today. OK, he didn't score a hat trick (and I think this is the bar by which some fans judge him) but he was as good, if not better, than any other player on that pitch.

Well I disagree but anyway, there's nothing we can do about it now we just have to hope United do us a favour next weekend and we can bounce back and win our remaining games, I'm not optimistic but you never know.

All you fans saying he was not up for it today are bewildering,he worked his bollocks off today and still one of our best players ...
shaking my head...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.