Tevez

No one should blame Tevez

How can he play well when we do not have anybody in the center who can deliver the ball to him? This is not fair for someone who tried his best all the season and scored 22 goals for City.

Stop moaning and move on

Just read a fan report that said Tevez took two painkillers after 5 minutes and may have played the match injured. Might explain a bit if true.

Oh, dont blame Tevez. DOnt blame any players, or the manager. He needed the supply which he wasnt getting which was actualy more because of uniteds defence being very strong.

He was due a bad performance as he's been on fire recently.
My only concern was his constant head shaking and general attitude today when others missed a pass or did something he didn't like, very unlike him tbh.
Something was obviously bothering him today

LoveCity said:
Just read a fan report that said Tevez took two painkillers after 5 minutes and may have played the match injured. Might explain a bit if true.
I was just going to say I saw him go over to the touchline early on, but wasn't sure what for.

I'm not blaming tevez, but you could see him not turning up for this match a miles a head after his interview.

Yes , Tevez really didn't want it enough today .... that's for certain ....... but he wasn't alone , several others didn't really want it enough either ...... especially in the first half!

amazing player on his day but he just wasnt himself today oh well ill let him off as he has been our main player all season

or perhaps the fact that he had absolutely no support whatsoever. we can't solely rely on him everygame, like it or not that lad's human. he certainly wasn't the worst

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.