Tevez

wouldnt surprise me if he left as thats what happens in football but i will shed no tears for any player who leaves as it will be their loss in the long run,no player is or ever will be bigger that us and will be replaced,if he does go i will say thanks and cheerio son...

tevez has given everything he has got and more this season. if anything blame bobbys tactics in the past 2 games, but to say he is not happy and not giving 100% is absloute bollocks

10.Goater_Legend said:
Tevez's response to a question on his future at the fans forum last month...

"I'm here for the long term, of course, if we do win the World Cup with Argentina that would be fabulous. But when I came here last summer I was offered the big project, and I am planning to be here for the long term."

Like Robinho said last year........lol!

It isn't just the "Mail" or NOTW this item is also on the internet news, I sincerely hope it isn't true because this unsettlement is the last thing we need at the moment when we need to be pushing for 4th place, I like Tevez and I really do hope he stays, time will tell.

bluejean1 said:
It isn't just the "Mail" or NOTW this item is also on the internet news, I sincerely hope it isn't true because this unsettlement is the last thing we need at the moment when we need to be pushing for 4th place, I like Tevez and I really do hope he stays, time will tell.

It is "just" the mail because all the other papers and websites are just rehashing the same story.

10.Goater_Legend said:
SWPISHOME said:
Tevez signed a 5 year deal with us he is going nowhere.

Paper bullsh*t trying to unsettle us again!
Spot on my freind.

Very obviously the Mail have been briefed by Joorabchian (or one of his colleagues). It's either revenge on the club for attempting to bypass agents and do their own work, or an attempt to get Tevez more money.

All part of the strategy to try to put pressure on the club to get what he wants. I especially like the sentence "although the player would have to kick up a real fuss at Eastlands before City allowed him to move to Anfield for a cut-price £18million". There is literally no chance of anyone getting Tevez for £18million.

Tevez could stop all the nonsense by putting out a statement saying he'll definitely be at City next season, only take 5 minutes of his time

bluemoon32 said:
Tevez could stop all the nonsense by putting out a statement saying he'll definitely be at City next season, only take 5 minutes of his time

Gary Cook at the start of the season said city now have a new club policy of dismissing malicious rumour which can potentially harm the club. So i'm a bit surprised this has not been nipped in the bud by either Carlos himself or City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.