Tevez

Pam said:
RM won't be paying £60 million for Tevez. That's an utter fairy tale.
no they wont but dont be too surprised to see some sort of a swap deal if we do get champs league it could be anyone from kaka, benzema or gago

hahahahahah! A player has a couple of below par games and he's the 'ultimate mercinary' and 'if he goes we'll replace him with better'. Carlos will be here next year just like torres won't be. The press fucking love to stir it, when/if this gerrard story breaks, the tevez romours will suddenly disappear!

mcfcliam said:
The Fixer said:
This is happening he's offski, got a pm on here 2 weeks ago, can't say who from but things are not well with carlos at city.

Please no.

Serious liam, i'll be gutted if he goes but he ain't happy mate from what i'm told, he's been a breath of fresh air all season but the most ardent of tevez fan can see he isn't himself last 2 games. Kia wank face is the cnut in most of this.

The Fixer said:
mcfcliam said:
Please no.

Serious liam, i'll be gutted if he goes but he ain't happy mate from what i'm told, he's been a breath of fresh air all season but the most ardent of tevez fan can see he isn't himself last 2 games. Kia wank face is the cnut in most of this.

Wo why ain't he happy then?

if he wants to go, i be very disappointed in him he said he be here for 5 years. But how things change i think because he doesnt get on with mancini he wants to go i think he should grow up and get on with it. If he wants to go to madrid let him he go because he only be at madrid for a year max.

Pam said:
The Fixer said:

Wo why ain't he happy then?

Pam i don't know, kia twat face stirring it up carlos was pissed with mancini over the birth of his daughter but i honestly don't know.

True or not?..Hard to say, but I genuinely think you've two types of players.
You've the ones who'll move club at the drop of the hat if there's money in itand you've players that will stick with a club for years, total loyalty, no matter how the club does.

Tevez seems to be that he'd move at the drop of the hat for money, like Ronaldo, or Robinho, money talks like.
You've got the second type then, the likes of Given and co. All heart, reliable.

I just think that the main reasons Tevez moved was because of money, and I think he'd easily move again if the money was offered.

the story in the notw about tevez going to real madridis last sundays not tomorrows, personally i would be gutted if he left<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:48 pm --<br /><br />the story in the notw about tevez going to real madridis last sundays not tomorrows, personally i would be gutted if he left

The Fixer said:
mcfcliam said:
Please no.

Just lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.