Tevez

smithy167 said:
The Fixer said:
Serious liam, i'll be gutted if he goes but he ain't happy mate from what i'm told, he's been a breath of fresh air all season but the most ardent of tevez fan can see he isn't himself last 2 games. Kia wank face is the cnut in most of this.
Just lol.

Lol everyone smith here is a rag! he was blamming my pm inbox last week and told me so, he also thought he was a hardman inviting me to an address which turns out to be a fcuking beauty salon!! He also does heavy breathing down the phone fcuking freak show!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tevez-rejects-pound40m-real-madrid-offer-1685358.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 85358.html</a>

Naaaa

staffs_blue said:
Quite a few stories knocking around at the minute about 'unrest' in the City camp(Bellamy,Tevez,SWP etc.)

London press trying to help Spurs into the CL i think!!

That and those fleet street wankers will have to swallow their nob after all their rabble rousing when the charismatic Welshman was fired.

The Fixer said:
smithy167 said:
Just lol.

Lol everyone smith here is a rag! he was blamming my pm inbox last week and told me so, he also thought he was a hardman inviting me to an address which turns out to be a fcuking beauty salon!! He also does heavy breathing down the phone fcuking freak show!!
Change your name to The Pussy be about right then.

smithy167 said:
The Fixer said:
Change your name to The Pussy be about right then.

Beauty salon thats all i'll say about you.

The Fixer said:
smithy167 said:
Just lol.

Pmsl, what a cock.

a%20InternetToughGuy.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.