Tevez ?

A headless chicken runs and runs, it's mildly entertaining for about a minute then it just gets boring. Maybe we can ask the ref if we can play with two footballs when Tevez is on the pitch.

SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
allan harper said:
I went to the game but Tevez didn't.
Left your glasses at home then

My MOM. Ran miles and was everywhere. He missed the one on one, but that happens
He wasn't mine. To me his passing was way off but luckily he is a selfish twat that rarely wanted to pass.

He was awful last night.

After scoring a free kick the other night Kolarov should of told Tevez to fuck off and took it himself.

I am certain you will find that Tevez had more runs and dribbles than any other player last night. Some of you want to see him fail which is sad

Looked like he played more of an attacking midfielder role to me (his old position), so maybe of cource he looked less effective imo. Should really have scored, but hey that happens.

Marvin said:
I am certain you will find that Tevez had more runs and dribbles than any other player last night. Some of you want to see him fail which is sad
Of course he did, he wouldn't fucking pass.

Another very solid performance, just needs that goal.

But hey we all need to get angry at someone so it may as well be Carlos....

SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
I give up

SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
He wouldn't pass? lmao, how wrong. Tevez must read Bluemoon b/c he's been FAAAR less selfish. Of course, Tevez haters will only remember the times when he holds on to the ball. He played a deeper role and did what was asked of him well, you don't play a deeper role well without passing imo.

Marvin said:

100 mile round trip for me last night just see ( hope ) Tevez fails. I usually leave the ground when Tevez gets subbed. I prefer it when he starts on the bench then I just stay on the concourse drinking beer until he makes an appearance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.