Tevez....

That story in the Mirror has made me a little sick in my mouth.

Looks like the sun is working for piss stain again trying to stir the shit before the game. Trouble is no-one gives a shit about tevez anymore.

So so sick of seeing us dragged through the mud every couple of weeks for one thing or another.
I wish there was something that could be done to shut these fooking stupid tw@ting papers up.

It really does churn my stomache.

Could tell at the time that it was a case of refusing to warm up. Hopefully now the matter can be out to bed and both club/player can put it behind them.

What gets me is we had one of the Custis brothers being interviewed on the fucking pitch at the Villa game-that pair of lying shit stirring cunts shouldnt be allowed anywhere near MCFC.

Anthony_18 said:
Could tell at the time that it was a case of refusing to warm up. Hopefully now the matter can be out to bed and both club/player can put it behind them.

It's the lesser of two offences but if he refused to warm up he's guilty of a breach of contract.

We'll put this behind us in January.

flb said:
What gets me is we had one of the Custis brothers being interviewed on the fucking pitch at the Villa game-that pair of lying shit stirring cunts shouldnt be allowed anywhere near MCFC.

You sure ? I saw Kevin Parker interviewed but nobody else ?

corky1970 said:
Anthony_18 said:
Yeah Neil Custis was interviewed pitchside before the game. Parker at half time.

if thats the case we have a long long way to go and a lot to learn in our off field activities.

wheres my sniper rifle

it's there mate, just behind that mobile phone contract for Bastian Schweinsteiger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.