Tevez....

corky1970 said:
BringBackSwales said:
corky1970 said:
if thats the case we have a long long way to go and a lot to learn in our off field activities.

wheres my sniper rifle

it's there mate, just behind that mobile phone contract for Bastian Schweinsteiger

FUCKIN ARRRGHWUHEFIUAWRHGIHGUIDJHBFVJKRFKQAF.****

no you are the ****, the **** who came on here winding people up you snide fucker

BBC.....

Striker Carlos Tevez will be charged by Manchester City for refusing to warm up against Bayern Munich when he attends a disciplinary hearing on Friday.

A club investigation failed to prove City boss Roberto Mancini's claim that Tevez did not follow instructions to come on as a substitute.

The 27-year-old will face a number of other charges and City are expected to make an announcement early next week.

Tevez, set to exit the club in January, will appeal against any punishment.

A senior City figure who has not been part of the initial investigation will chair Friday's hearing.

Tevez can request that club captain Vincent Kompany or a member of the Professional Footballers' Association to be present.

Once charged, he can take his case to the City board - with that hearing likely to involve a representative of the club's Abu Dhabi-based owners.

If he is again unsuccessful, the Argentine would be able appeal to the Premier League - and he could contest that ruling as well - meaning the dispute may not be settled until mid-December.

Both camps accept it would then be best if Tevez moved on during the winter transfer window, although no talks have taken place with potential suitors.

More to follow.

Wonder what the other charges could be??

BringBackSwales said:
corky1970 said:
BringBackSwales said:
it's there mate, just behind that mobile phone contract for Bastian Schweinsteiger

FUCKIN ARRRGHWUHEFIUAWRHGIHGUIDJHBFVJKRFKQAF.****

no you are the ****, the **** who came on here winding people up you snide fucker

Don't even mention his claims on the Sanchez thread this summer and then subsequently going into hiding.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:28 am --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Hopefully just pre-derby propaganda from Joorabchian but it is a worry.
If not, then its the clubs own stupidity that this will be in full media glare during a derby weekend. It should have announced that the results would be known by Monday, and not before.

I still can't see him getting another game in a City shirt.

I agree. I know it's easy for me to say as it isn't my money but if these reports are true, I hope we just ask him to go to Argentina on full pay until January. He's spent 12 months bleating about wanting to be away from Manchester so you'd hope he'd accept. Just get him away from the club, he's become a nightmare.

just noticed something on my football.co.uk app about us selling tevez to corinthians for a cut price of around 20m in january, cant link coz im on my phone.

Sam_B said:
just noticed something on my football.co.uk app about us selling tevez to corinthians for a cut price of around 20m in january, cant link coz im on my phone.

Corinthians director of football Edu claims Manchester City will take a cut-price £20million for Carlos Tevez in January.
Mail

Mikecini said:
Sam_B said:

Corinthians director of football Edu claims Manchester City will take a cut-price £20million for Carlos Tevez in January.
Mail

thats the one, cheers chief

Mikecini said:
BBC.....

Striker Carlos Tevez will be charged by Manchester City for refusing to warm up against Bayern Munich when he attends a disciplinary hearing on Friday.

A club investigation failed to prove City boss Roberto Mancini's claim that Tevez did not follow instructions to come on as a substitute.

The 27-year-old will face a number of other charges and City are expected to make an announcement early next week.

Tevez, set to exit the club in January, will appeal against any punishment.

A senior City figure who has not been part of the initial investigation will chair Friday's hearing.

Tevez can request that club captain Vincent Kompany or a member of the Professional Footballers' Association to be present.

Once charged, he can take his case to the City board - with that hearing likely to involve a representative of the club's Abu Dhabi-based owners.

If he is again unsuccessful, the Argentine would be able appeal to the Premier League - and he could contest that ruling as well - meaning the dispute may not be settled until mid-December.

Both camps accept it would then be best if Tevez moved on during the winter transfer window, although no talks have taken place with potential suitors.

More to follow.

Wonder what the other charges could be??

Wasn't it reported that he refused to warm down after the Everton match.

SSN Yellow Ticker, Tevez to be charged with not warming up but not being charged with refusing to play - WTF - surely one and the same thing....

The point is - wether he refused to warm up or come on as a substitute, he still refused to adhere to the managers in game command!

You can refuse to adhere to your mangers wishes at trainning or suggest an alternative measure but in game commands are to be carried out no matter what.

That is what he is paid for!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.