Tevez....

kevilldavies said:
Can't believe so many Blues are writing off a player who gives nothing less than 100 percent when he turns out for City.
Can you NOT see the possibility of confusion in a noisy Bayern Munich stadium and the stress of a two-nil deficit? Plus there is the language problem. Do you not see that there is an underlying problem with the MPK management. Nobody understands what the hell they are doing. From the start Kolo Toure was picked ahead of Lescott in the most important game of the season. Where's the sense in that when Lescott has been playing well of late and Toure was just back from suspension? Next with City two-nil down they take off a striker Dzeko and bring on a defensive midfielder, de Jong. Dzeko couldn't understand it and neither could anyone else. Why should they? The truth that you Mancini arse-lickers must realise that he's a terrible man-manager and he's not being helped by Platt and Kidd.
I have no doubt that Tevez was itching to get on the field and would have played his heart out to get a result for us. Stop knocking the man and hope that he's back playing for City soon, cementing our position at the top of the league. He's on City's books; he's a world class player and we need him on our side. It won't hurt Mancini to realise that the people behind him may not always offer the best solutions.

So much bollocks it is hard to formulate a reply.

simon23 said:
Irlamblue said:
why doesnt he come out and .. say he is sorry.... and say he wants to play for man city............. the fact that he is saying nothing means he is guilty and a twat.

but thanks for all you did carlito..... but shut the door on the way out

maybe if both tevez and the Roberto came out and admitted they had made mistakes that really would solve the problem but they both have the same problem...huge egos and i dont think either of them will

the relationship between them is damaged beyond repair i think

I'd agree with this, to an extent, if this was an isolated incident. But it's not.

It's the latest in a long line of whingeing, moaning & generally being an unsettling influence when Bobby is trying to build a TEAM.

I'd say there's no I in team, but Carlos can't fucking spell so would be wasted on him!!

kevilldavies said:
The truth that you Mancini arse-lickers must realise that he's a terrible man-manager and he's not being helped by Platt and Kidd.

The brains of Darren Gough...

For what it's worth, it's pretty obvious to me that he refused to warm up, again. To him it must've looked like he was having the piss taken out of him after continually warming up, which he'd been doing during every game prior, and then for de Jong to come on knowing we needed goals must have been one big smack in the face to is ego.

Bobby wasn't at his best at that moment and due to his own ego, and tactics being bruised, then there was only one outcome.

For what it's worth.

kevilldavies said:
Can't believe so many Blues are writing off a player who gives nothing less than 100 percent when he turns out for City.
Can you NOT see the possibility of confusion in a noisy Bayern Munich stadium and the stress of a two-nil deficit? Plus there is the language problem. Do you not see that there is an underlying problem with the MPK management. Nobody understands what the hell they are doing. From the start Kolo Toure was picked ahead of Lescott in the most important game of the season. Where's the sense in that when Lescott has been playing well of late and Toure was just back from suspension? Next with City two-nil down they take off a striker Dzeko and bring on a defensive midfielder, de Jong. Dzeko couldn't understand it and neither could anyone else. Why should they? The truth that you Mancini arse-lickers must realise that he's a terrible man-manager and he's not being helped by Platt and Kidd.
I have no doubt that Tevez was itching to get on the field and would have played his heart out to get a result for us. Stop knocking the man and hope that he's back playing for City soon, cementing our position at the top of the league. He's on City's books; he's a world class player and we need him on our side. It won't hurt Mancini to realise that the people behind him may not always offer the best solutions.

I don't normally do this but that post is total utter bullshit. You have truely astonded me and im sure plenty of others too.

WOW

moomba said:
simon23 said:
As for the right frame of mind bit...that is the bit in question that was supposedly misquoted/misinterprited wasnt it.

So KIA would like us to believe. Only problem it was broadcast to millions, and Kia has been proven to be talking out of his arse on that one.

True. All the subsequent translations have agreed that he said he didn't feel up to going on, so in effect he admitted the offence. Why would he do that, it would be an incredibly bizarre thing to admit to if he wasn't guilty. But then as Simon says, if none of the coaching staff have backed up Mancini's version then that to me suggests Tevez didn't refuse. It is all incredibly odd.

The Future's Blue said:
For what it's worth, it's pretty obvious to me that he refused to warm up, again. To him it must've looked like he was having the piss taken out of him after continually warming up, which he'd been doing during every game prior, and then for de Jong to come on knowing we needed goals must have been one big smack in the face to is ego.

Bobby wasn't at his best at that moment and due to his own ego, and tactics being bruised, then there was only one outcome.

For what it's worth.
If as the man in charge i tells you to warm up 50 times you do it end of story, put that along side that you earn a fucking wheel barrow full of money a week i cant quite see your defense.

The manager told him to warm up its not his decision to either do it or not, i hope he fucks off and the sooner the better.

BibbyBlue85 said:
kevilldavies said:

I don't normally do this but that post is total utter bullshit. You have truely astonded me and im sure plenty of others too.

WOW
its more than bullshit the guy is a fucking idiot why don't you fuck off with Tevez

Rasher said:
The Future's Blue said:

For what it's worth.
If as the man in charge i tells you to warm up 50 times you do it end of story, put that along side that you earn a fucking wheel barrow full of money a week i cant quite see you defense.
Er, yeah, if you don't class yourself as City's MVP.

Not my defence pal, Ihave no defence of Tevez' actions, it was how I, and probably he, saw it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.