Tevez....

Lancet Fluke said:
moomba said:
simon23 said:
As for the right frame of mind bit...that is the bit in question that was supposedly misquoted/misinterprited wasnt it.

So KIA would like us to believe. Only problem it was broadcast to millions, and Kia has been proven to be talking out of his arse on that one.

True. All the subsequent translations have agreed that he said he didn't feel up to going on, so in effect he admitted the offence. Why would he do that, it would be an incredibly bizarre thing to admit to if he wasn't guilty. But then as Simon says, if none of the coaching staff have backed up Mancini's version then that to me suggests Tevez didn't refuse. It is all incredibly odd.

Just a bit of guesswork, but the fact that the first thing KIA did was try to discredit that interview says a lot to me.

Another guess, but a refusing to warm up charge is easier to prove, will still sideline him until January as per Mancini's wish and might not make him as unsaleable as a refusing to play charge.

Personally I'd prefer we hang him out to dry but I guess those in charge of the club are a bit more pragmatic about these things than me.

The Future's Blue said:
Rasher said:
The Future's Blue said:
For what it's worth, it's pretty obvious to me that he refused to warm up, again. To him it must've looked like he was having the piss taken out of him after continually warming up, which he'd been doing during every game prior, and then for de Jong to come on knowing we needed goals must have been one big smack in the face to is ego.

Bobby wasn't at his best at that moment and due to his own ego, and tactics being bruised, then there was only one outcome.

For what it's worth.
If as the man in charge i tells you to warm up 50 times you do it end of story, put that along side that you earn a fucking wheel barrow full of money a week i cant quite see you defense.
Er, yeah, if you don't class yourself as City's MVP.

Not my defence pal, Ihave no defence of Tevez' actions, it was how I, and probably he, saw it.
And did you hear Tevez say on TV that he did not feel well enough to play not that he did not understand what he was being asked to do, PAL

The Future's Blue said:
Rasher said:
The Future's Blue said:
For what it's worth, it's pretty obvious to me that he refused to warm up, again. To him it must've looked like he was having the piss taken out of him after continually warming up, which he'd been doing during every game prior, and then for de Jong to come on knowing we needed goals must have been one big smack in the face to is ego.

Bobby wasn't at his best at that moment and due to his own ego, and tactics being bruised, then there was only one outcome.

For what it's worth.
If as the man in charge i tells you to warm up 50 times you do it end of story, put that along side that you earn a fucking wheel barrow full of money a week i cant quite see you defense.

Not my defence pal, Ihave no defence of Tevez' actions, it was how I, and probably he, saw it.

And that is exactly what it boils down to, he thinks he is our most valuable player ie. he thinks he is better than everyone else (including the manager). If he wanted to be viewed as our most valuable player he should have at the very least not turned up for the season over weight and playing like a cock.

jimbo101 said:
kevilldavies said:
Can't believe so many Blues are writing off a player who gives nothing less than 100 percent when he turns out for City.
Can you NOT see the possibility of confusion in a noisy Bayern Munich stadium and the stress of a two-nil deficit? Plus there is the language problem. Do you not see that there is an underlying problem with the MPK management. Nobody understands what the hell they are doing. From the start Kolo Toure was picked ahead of Lescott in the most important game of the season. Where's the sense in that when Lescott has been playing well of late and Toure was just back from suspension? Next with City two-nil down they take off a striker Dzeko and bring on a defensive midfielder, de Jong. Dzeko couldn't understand it and neither could anyone else. Why should they? The truth that you Mancini arse-lickers must realise that he's a terrible man-manager and he's not being helped by Platt and Kidd.
I have no doubt that Tevez was itching to get on the field and would have played his heart out to get a result for us. Stop knocking the man and hope that he's back playing for City soon, cementing our position at the top of the league. He's on City's books; he's a world class player and we need him on our side. It won't hurt Mancini to realise that the people behind him may not always offer the best solutions.

Jog on knob head. Go fish somewhere else!
he doesn't have a point though

Pmsl at the few and it is just a few, that seem hell bent on trying to defend the indefensible that is the twat Tevez and his slime ball agent, Kia.

He clearly parked his fat arse on the bench in front of the watching millions and refused to get off it...

He clearly jumped in front of the nearest tv camera, with a translator and told the watching millions that he didn't play because he didn't feel mentally right...

Stop making shit up to try and convince those of us that saw it with our own eyes that it didn't really happen this way because it did.

Regardless of charges or fines or bans or whatever, the **** will never pull on our shirt again and rightly so and he will be gone along with his agent at the earliest and that is all that matters.

City have handled it all spot on imo.

simon23 said:
SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Keep your fingers crossed he doesnt pull the wool over everyone's eyes. One bad apple spoils the bunch but a rolling stone gathers no moss.
pmsl

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:12 pm --

simon23 said:
so after all the bitching and moaning on here for the last weeks about tevez it now comes to light that he DIDNT refuse to play...just refused to warm up....
No Simon, it means there isn't enough evidence to legally do him for refusing to play. If you still wish to believe Tevez and Kia, then that is fine, but please don't think the rest of us are stupid enough to equate a lack of legally water tight evidence to charge with innocence.

are you telling me that with all the staff on the bench they couldnt get enough evidence to say that he refused to play?????....is that possibly because he didnt refuse to play...just refused to warm up?...these are two different things therefore in the eyes of the club

if he had refused to play, at least one of the coaching staff (and i suspect all the coaching staff and there are enough of them on the bench!!!!!) would have told the enquiry that....and he would be rightly fucked.....but what has happened is he has refused to warm up...mancini has then blown his top and the rest is as we know it.
Oh youve read the enquiry report then? Good stuff.

Care to explain Tevez's interview after the game then Simon?

Ofcourse he refused to play.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:36 pm --<br /><br />
blueinsa said:
Pmsl at the few and it is just a few, that seem hell bent on trying to defend the indefensible that is the twat Tevez and his slime ball agent, Kia.

He clearly parked his fat arse on the bench in front of the watching millions and refused to get off it...

He clearly jumped in front of the nearest tv camera, with a translator and told the watching millions that he didn't play because he didn't feel mentally right...

Stop making shit up to try and convince those of us that saw it with our own eyes that it didn't really happen this way because it did.

Regardless of charges or fines or bans or whatever, the **** will never pull on our shirt again and rightly so and he will be gone along with his agent at the earliest and that is all that matters.

City have handled it all spot on imo.

Yep, tits.

moomba said:
Lancet Fluke said:
moomba said:
So KIA would like us to believe. Only problem it was broadcast to millions, and Kia has been proven to be talking out of his arse on that one.

True. All the subsequent translations have agreed that he said he didn't feel up to going on, so in effect he admitted the offence. Why would he do that, it would be an incredibly bizarre thing to admit to if he wasn't guilty. But then as Simon says, if none of the coaching staff have backed up Mancini's version then that to me suggests Tevez didn't refuse. It is all incredibly odd.

Just a bit of guesswork, but the fact that the first thing KIA did was try to discredit that interview says a lot to me.

Another guess, but a refusing to warm up charge is easier to prove, will still sideline him until January as per Mancini's wish and might not make him as unsaleable as a refusing to play charge.

Personally I'd prefer we hang him out to dry but I guess those in charge of the club are a bit more pragmatic about these things than me.

I know any charges need to be water tight but if (and I know it is only an if at this stage) none of the coaching staff have backed up Mancini's version then that does seem odd. That says to me it could be more than the club just worrying about being able to win any potential court case. Something doesn't seem to be adding up. Tevez is a slippery little twat that's for sure.

kevilldavies said:
Can't believe so many Blues are writing off a player who gives nothing less than 100 percent when he turns out for City.
Can you NOT see the possibility of confusion in a noisy Bayern Munich stadium and the stress of a two-nil deficit? Plus there is the language problem. Do you not see that there is an underlying problem with the MPK management. Nobody understands what the hell they are doing. From the start Kolo Toure was picked ahead of Lescott in the most important game of the season. Where's the sense in that when Lescott has been playing well of late and Toure was just back from suspension? Next with City two-nil down they take off a striker Dzeko and bring on a defensive midfielder, de Jong. Dzeko couldn't understand it and neither could anyone else. Why should they? The truth that you Mancini arse-lickers must realise that he's a terrible man-manager and he's not being helped by Platt and Kidd.
I have no doubt that Tevez was itching to get on the field and would have played his heart out to get a result for us. Stop knocking the man and hope that he's back playing for City soon, cementing our position at the top of the league. He's on City's books; he's a world class player and we need him on our side. It won't hurt Mancini to realise that the people behind him may not always offer the best solutions.

Wow you really hate our manager don't you

fuck off then

Rasher said:
The Future's Blue said:
Rasher said:

And did you hear Tevez say on TV that he did not feel well enough to play not that he did not understand what he was being asked to do, PAL

Get ta fuck out of here, the video clearly shows he knew exactly what he was being asked to do and he was smiling and talking behind his hand to other team members, if i were RM i would have dragged the scrawny little **** down the steps by the scruff of the neck and booted his arse down the tunnel.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar0b_q7NEKU[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.