Tevez....

FUCK OFF TEVEZ YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. I HOPE YOU NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO GRACE THE TURF AND WEAR THE COLOURS OF THE CLUB I LOVE AND WOULD DIE TO PLAY FOR EVER AGAIN. FUCK OFF YOU SCUMMY TWAT!

ide rather see barry conlon lead our strike force than this ungreatful scum bag.

simon23 said:
there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that he is an unsettling influence....just hearsay and opinion! He doesnt get on with the manager i agree but t doesnt mean that he tries to unsettle players

No evidence but there was the suggestion that he refused a request to warm down after the Everton match. And by all accounts he is facing multiple charges at the moment, not just the one.

so basically what you think is that the club are lying to try and maintain his sell on value????

Quite possibly, it's something that happens in football daily.

what about the possibility tevez could do them for deformation of character if they said he refused to play and he didnt!?

Nothing we've done today has helped his chances if he wanted to sue. But let him try, I suspect that given he's already admitted he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play he might find it difficult proving his case.

I sent a text to all my family yesterday telling them that Tevez would be playing on Sunday, as a joke obviously, i best not be right though :/

Rasher said:
The Future's Blue said:
Rasher said:
If as the man in charge i tells you to warm up 50 times you do it end of story, put that along side that you earn a fucking wheel barrow full of money a week i cant quite see you defense.
Er, yeah, if you don't class yourself as City's MVP.

Not my defence pal, Ihave no defence of Tevez' actions, it was how I, and probably he, saw it.
And did you hear Tevez say on TV that he did not feel well enough to play not that he did not understand what he was being asked to do, PAL
Oooooo, check you out, all defensive.

No need to get into tittle-tattle bud, if you don't like my scenario just say so but it's the way I seen it. I'm no Mancini hater or Tevez lover, I'm just your plain and simple run of the mill City supporter who says things as they are.

Maybe you have an agenda?

M22 Blue said:
I sent a text to all my family yesterday telling them that Tevez would be playing on Sunday, as a joke obviously, i best not be right though :/

he's not even training with the first team. 0% chance.

simon23 said:
blueinsa said:
Pmsl at the few and it is just a few, that seem hell bent on trying to defend the indefensible that is the twat Tevez and his slime ball agent, Kia.

He clearly parked his fat arse on the bench in front of the watching millions and refused to get off it...

He clearly jumped in front of the nearest tv camera, with a translator and told the watching millions that he didn't play because he didn't feel mentally right...

Stop making shit up to try and convince those of us that saw it with our own eyes that it didn't really happen this way because it did.

Regardless of charges or fines or bans or whatever, the **** will never pull on our shirt again and rightly so and he will be gone along with his agent at the earliest and that is all that matters.

City have handled it all spot on imo.

Im not fully defending him but what people fail to see is that ppart of this issue has been caused by the managers previous and subsequent actions

tevez is at fault for refusing to warm up a second time...how he thought he was going to gain from that i dont know?...he was clearly in the wrong for that

mancini and tevez are at fault for the previous breakdown in the relationship which led to that point.

Previous?

You mean the constant holidays and time off to go see his estranged wife and kids?

Yup, I can see now what pissed him off so much....

Greedy little shit who jumps to his masters (Kia's) orders, nothing more and nothing less.

Only mistake was not doing a deal in the summer and getting rid then and i will wager that Mancini was not to blame for that not happening.

As I have said, fines, charges, bans matter not one jot as he is finished at our club and rightly so due to the pathetic **** failing to think for himself for just one second and realising just what this club has done for him and given him.

Apache continue to speak with forked tongue.... scalp the bastard !

If that twunt ever pulls on a City shirt again I'll find the wanker's 4x4 and slash his tyres

Max_Headroom said:
BOTH player and manager are responsible for the break down in the relationship..it isnt a one way street and unfortunately it is beyond replair

At the end of the day the manager asked him to warm up or play (whatever you want to believe) and he refused, if i did that at work i would be sacked, i couldn't give a rats arse if Tevez dislikes RM he is the boss and you do what the boss tells you or face the consequences.

yup fully agree with all that

but again the situation had been building for a while and BOTH are responsible for that....the reason why i keep saying that is that Mancini has to learn from this and hopefully will.....there will be other difficult players to manage in the future and sitautions like this cannt happen again

simon23 said:
Im not fully defending him but what people fail to see is that ppart of this issue has been caused by the managers previous and subsequent actions

People fail to see that because this issue is entirely caused by Tevez lack of professionalism. It doesn't matter one bit what Mancini has said and done post the incident, as if he lacks trust in the player he won't play again, and that trust was lost part way through the match (if not earlier).

york away to this! said:
Didsbury Dave said:
bob stockport said:
then you get splits and cliches.

Keep your fingers crossed he doesnt pull the wool over everyone's eyes. One bad apple spoils the bunch but a rolling stone gathers no moss.

nah, Gael will be fine with all of this.
Is this Dave double D fraternising with the enemy ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.