Tevez....

simon23 said:
its personnal between player and manager
[/quote][/quote]

Yes, the manager doesnt want the player to play for us any more. That's his job, and after our start to the season (with minimal contribution from Tevez) I'm not going to argue with his right to make that decision.

phil31 said:
simon23 said:
moomba said:
People fail to see that because this issue is entirely caused by Tevez lack of professionalism. It doesn't matter one bit what Mancini has said and done post the incident, as if he lacks trust in the player he won't play again, and that trust was lost part way through the match (if not earlier).

sorry moomba but i disagree.

while i support the club and managers stance now with tevez thewhole story started well before this and that has to do with the manager as well.....tevez as you say at this point has acted unprofessionally in not warming up....fully agree and the club could throw the book at him purely for that and ignoring the managers instructions

but what leads a player like tevez to do this....what leads him to want out of a club that has more potential than any other in the world...and its nothing to do with money??!?!?!?!??!...its could be ego i agree but there are 2 egos at play here liek to positive polls of a battery they push each other away.

its pre the incident im talking about.....from the moment that mancini took over to the point in munich......there has been a breakdown in relationships for some reasons...some of that will be tevez fault...some will be mancinis...he has a temper as we all ready know and he has an ego (he was a striker himself and they seem to be the worst when it comes to an ego problem so it shouldnt be a suprise to anyone)

What your failing to grasp, is that Tevez has no affinity to Man City. He doesn't care about anyone apart from himself. He is only playing football in this country because he gets paid huge amounts of money.
Didn't he say not to long ago that he was thinking about retiring from football. Well i think now is a good time for him to do it.
If Tevez ever plays football for Manchester City ever again I will be very surprised.
Carlos Tevez always states that he comes from the slum. In my opinion he never left it. He is thick as pig shit. At the end of the day, most footballers in this day and age play football for the manager, not the club. Tevez has proved he doesn't want to play for Mancini when he refused to do what the manager asked him to do, warm up again. Just fuciking warm up again you dumb ****. Mancini doesn't want Tevez in his team anymore, he said it himself, case closed. Tevez is a rotten apple. No matter how you dress it up, everyone in fooball knows tevez is hard to work with.
Its obvious to everyone he is a money grabbing mercenary. You dont like Manchester Tevez. Guess what Carlos, Manchester doesn't like you, so fuck off.

Very few players have an afinity to the club/city....
None would play for free
he wont play for city again (imho)
Lots of players are hard to work with....very few of them are intelligent
mancini said tevez refused to play...the club have found that out to be incorrect (or at least thats what they are saying in public)
tevez put in two transfer requests but then moved his family here...strange action for someone who doesnt want to be here

Blue Haze said:
waspish said:
Blue Haze said:
This information gets out on the Friday before the derby?

Can we please get some professionals to run this club? Yeah I know, great website, global brand, yada yada. We need a CEO who has the brains to delay this determination until after the derby so it won't leak until then.

As if city are leaking this info you know who it is so why write that

How would someone outside City get this info unless someone inside City told them?

Tevez people leaking total bullshit to the papers where then SSN report it and then talkshite quote the papers and them everyone believes the bullshit

well its intended to disrupt as usual as always

shame for them its not working eh?!

we've already move beyond that

lets stuff the rag fuckers and really rub it in

COME ON CITY!!!!!!

simon23 said:
phil31 said:
simon23 said:

while i support the club and managers stance now with tevez thewhole story started well before this and that has to do with the manager as well.....tevez as you say at this point has acted unprofessionally in not warming up....fully agree and the club could throw the book at him purely for that and ignoring the managers instructions

but what leads a player like tevez to do this....what leads him to want out of a club that has more potential than any other in the world...and its nothing to do with money??!?!?!?!??!...its could be ego i agree but there are 2 egos at play here liek to positive polls of a battery they push each other away.

its pre the incident im talking about.....from the moment that mancini took over to the point in munich......there has been a breakdown in relationships for some reasons...some of that will be tevez fault...some will be mancinis...he has a temper as we all ready know and he has an ego (he was a striker himself and they seem to be the worst when it comes to an ego problem so it shouldnt be a suprise to anyone)

What your failing to grasp, is that Tevez has no affinity to Man City. He doesn't care about anyone apart from himself. He is only playing football in this country because he gets paid huge amounts of money.
Didn't he say not to long ago that he was thinking about retiring from football. Well i think now is a good time for him to do it.
If Tevez ever plays football for Manchester City ever again I will be very surprised.
Carlos Tevez always states that he comes from the slum. In my opinion he never left it. He is thick as pig shit. At the end of the day, most footballers in this day and age play football for the manager, not the club. Tevez has proved he doesn't want to play for Mancini when he refused to do what the manager asked him to do, warm up again. Just fuciking warm up again you dumb ****. Mancini doesn't want Tevez in his team anymore, he said it himself, case closed. Tevez is a rotten apple. No matter how you dress it up, everyone in fooball knows tevez is hard to work with.
Its obvious to everyone he is a money grabbing mercenary. You dont like Manchester Tevez. Guess what Carlos, Manchester doesn't like you, so fuck off.

None would play for free
mancini said tevez refused to play...the club have found that out to be incorrect (or at least thats what they are saying in public)
tevez put in two transfer requests but then moved his family here...strange action for someone who doesnt want to be here

are you for real

waspish said:
simon23 said:
Balti said:
maybe so

but changes nothing

Back Bobby who is delivering

Or back a greedy little fucker who wants to leave City anyway

you clearly are reading everything i write and just concentrating on the bits you disagree with

i do back the manager and even though i would want tevez to play for city (as he is an exceptional player and with him we have a better chance of getting to the very top) i accept that his days are and have to be numbered...it is virtually impossible to find a way back from this point.

it changes nothing now..BUT RM needs to learn for the future...this wont be the last time he comes up against this sort of issue and having a fully fit world class player in your team and reading from the same page as you is going to benefit the team....losing him is not (unless you think replacing players time and time again is good fr the club?)....hopefully the issues wont arise again as RM will elarn to deal with it better in the first instance....im not saying players should be pandered to but some players do need to be treated a little bit differently again

i wonder how city fans would react if one of our top players did what cnatona did by attacking a fan......???? he brought shame on the whole club but ferguson stuck by him...would our fans and manager do the same?...just a question

What does RM need to learn?

to prevent these situations from happening again...by managing them better or getting his staff to manage them better.....sort the porblems out whiel they are small and prevent them from becoming bigger...there were clear conflicts between the two right from the word go....it should have been sorted then and there but it wasnt

simon23 said:
phil31 said:
simon23 said:

None would play for free

I cant believe your trying to defend CT in anyway. It beggars belief. Do you smoke pot? Serious question.

phil31 said:
simon23 said:
Balti said:
maybe so

but changes nothing

you clearly are reading everything i write and just concentrating on the bits you disagree with

i do back the manager and even though i would want tevez to play for city (as he is an exceptional player and with him we have a better chance of getting to the very top) i accept that his days are and have to be numbered...it is virtually impossible to find a way back from this point.

it changes nothing now..BUT RM needs to learn for the future...this wont be the last time he comes up against this sort of issue and having a fully fit world class player in your team and reading from the same page as you is going to benefit the team....losing him is not (unless you think replacing players time and time again is good fr the club?)....hopefully the issues wont arise again as RM will elarn to deal with it better in the first instance....im not saying players should be pandered to but some players do need to be treated a little bit differently again

i wonder how city fans would react if one of our top players did what cnatona did by attacking a fan......???? he brought shame on the whole club but ferguson stuck by him...would our fans and manager do the same?...just a question
Whilst Mancini is manager of Man city and a player doesnt do what Mancini tells him to do, that player can get to fuck. Fergies offloaded many a good player for not toeing the line. We, Man City are no different. no matter if that player is the best in the world. Mancini has the potential to be the best manager in the world, how can you not want to play for him!! Fucksake, get a grip.

yet he didnt offload cantona for bringing the club into serious disrepute...nor has he done with rooney..they have both blighted the name of utd on numerous occasions yet fans stick by them

and again you didnt read the bit where is aid i support mancini in that tevez now has to go did you?

phil31 said:
simon23 said:
phil31 said:

None would play for free

I cant believe your trying to defend CT in anyway. It beggars belief. Do you smoke pot? Serious question.

my feeling exactly.

Balti said:
simon23 said:
Balti said:
maybe so

but changes nothing

so you don't think that other managers have issues with particular talented but difficult egotistical players then?

ferguson (as you mention him) too has had to let players go for the good of the team as a whole

nothing new really

no its not new and it will happen again at some point as Ive said...but some players arent let go are they.....the issues are resolved or stpped before they get too big...this one unfortunately wasnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.