Tevez....

simon23 said:
Balti said:
simon23 said:
sorry moomba but i disagree.

while i support the club and managers stance now with tevez thewhole story started well before this and that has to do with the manager as well.....tevez as you say at this point has acted unprofessionally in not warming up....fully agree and the club could throw the book at him purely for that and ignoring the managers instructions

but what leads a player like tevez to do this....what leads him to want out of a club that has more potential than any other in the world...and its nothing to do with money??!?!?!?!??!...its could be ego i agree but there are 2 egos at play here liek to positive polls of a battery they push each other away.

its pre the incident im talking about.....from the moment that mancini took over to the point in munich......there has been a breakdown in relationships for some reasons...some of that will be tevez fault...some will be mancinis...he has a temper as we all ready know and he has an ego (he was a striker himself and they seem to be the worst when it comes to an ego problem so it shouldnt be a suprise to anyone)

maybe so

but changes nothing

Back Bobby who is delivering

Or back a greedy little fucker who wants to leave City anyway

you clearly are reading everything i write and just concentrating on the bits you disagree with

i do back the manager and even though i would want tevez to play for city (as he is an exceptional player and with him we have a better chance of getting to the very top) i accept that his days are and have to be numbered...it is virtually impossible to find a way back from this point.

it changes nothing now..BUT RM needs to learn for the future...this wont be the last time he comes up against this sort of issue and having a fully fit world class player in your team and reading from the same page as you is going to benefit the team....losing him is not (unless you think replacing players time and time again is good fr the club?)....hopefully the issues wont arise again as RM will elarn to deal with it better in the first instance....im not saying players should be pandered to but some players do need to be treated a little bit differently again

i wonder how city fans would react if one of our top players did what cnatona did by attacking a fan......???? he brought shame on the whole club but ferguson stuck by him...would our fans and manager do the same?...just a question

Well said Simon23.

r.soleofsalford said:
phil31 said:
simon23 said:
Very few players have an afinity to the club/city....
None would play for free
he wont play for city again (imho)
Lots of players are hard to work with....very few of them are intelligent
mancini said tevez refused to play...the club have found that out to be incorrect (or at least thats what they are saying in public)
tevez put in two transfer requests but then moved his family here...strange action for someone who doesnt want to be here

I cant believe your trying to defend CT in anyway. It beggars belief. Do you smoke pot? Serious question.

my feeling exactly.

read the last few pages....IM in support of the club and managers stance on tevez on this occasion

he should have warmed up (again) in munich..he was wrong not to.

but there is a bigger picture to this and if you read back you will see what my arguement is....

simon23 said:
phil31 said:
simon23 said:
you clearly are reading everything i write and just concentrating on the bits you disagree with

i do back the manager and even though i would want tevez to play for city (as he is an exceptional player and with him we have a better chance of getting to the very top) i accept that his days are and have to be numbered...it is virtually impossible to find a way back from this point.

it changes nothing now..BUT RM needs to learn for the future...this wont be the last time he comes up against this sort of issue and having a fully fit world class player in your team and reading from the same page as you is going to benefit the team....losing him is not (unless you think replacing players time and time again is good fr the club?)....hopefully the issues wont arise again as RM will elarn to deal with it better in the first instance....im not saying players should be pandered to but some players do need to be treated a little bit differently again

i wonder how city fans would react if one of our top players did what cnatona did by attacking a fan......???? he brought shame on the whole club but ferguson stuck by him...would our fans and manager do the same?...just a question
Whilst Mancini is manager of Man city and a player doesnt do what Mancini tells him to do, that player can get to fuck. Fergies offloaded many a good player for not toeing the line. We, Man City are no different. no matter if that player is the best in the world. Mancini has the potential to be the best manager in the world, how can you not want to play for him!! Fucksake, get a grip.

yet he didnt offload cantona for bringing the club into serious disrepute...nor has he done with rooney..they have both blighted the name of utd on numerous occasions yet fans stick by them

and again you didnt read the bit where is aid i support mancini in that tevez now has to go did you?

What cantona did, was nothing do to with fergie, in the sense that cantona wasn't confroning fergie. Cantona respected Fergie. Fergie respected Cantona. Fuck sake Tevez doesnt respect Mancini. Bye bye CT.

waspish said:
Blue Haze said:
waspish said:
As if city are leaking this info you know who it is so why write that

How would someone outside City get this info unless someone inside City told them?

Tevez people leaking total bullshit to the papers where then SSN report it and then talkshite quote the papers and them everyone believes the bullshit

That's why we shouldn't tell the Tevez people anything until after the derby. Just set the evidence phase to go until Sunday, that way nothing can be leaked until Monday because a determination can't be decided.

We need a CEO who will be wise to this stuff.

simon23 said:
phil31 said:
simon23 said:

Whilst Mancini is manager of Man city and a player doesnt do what Mancini tells him to do, that player can get to fuck. Fergies offloaded many a good player for not toeing the line. We, Man City are no different. no matter if that player is the best in the world. Mancini has the potential to be the best manager in the world, how can you not want to play for him!! Fucksake, get a grip.

yet he didnt offload cantona for bringing the club into serious disrepute...nor has he done with rooney..they have both blighted the name of utd on numerous occasions yet fans stick by them

and again you didnt read the bit where is aid i support mancini in that tevez now has to go did you?

Big clubs always make big decisions. Slur Alecsh Fergiescum got rid of Jap Stam, Rude von Nistelroy and David Beckscum to name but three. Sometimes in football you have to move successful players out the door and make changes. Especially when they are so keen to go from the start anyway.

moomba said:
simon23 said:
its personnal between player and manager
[/quote]

Yes, the manager doesnt want the player to play for us any more. That's his job, and after our start to the season (with minimal contribution from Tevez) I'm not going to argue with his right to make that decision.[/quote]

come on moomba...you know what im saying ...dont act like some of the other idiots on here

you know i agree with the club and mancini on this but you also know the point im making and in my opinion its a very valid one as if we can stop it happening in the future..everyone wins..including the manager

Paz said:
It may have already been mentioned but im too lazy to read every page. I was listening to Talksport on the way home and couldn't believe they were discussing that every Man City fan should want Tevez in the team for Sunday as it would be a big statement. I know there is no chance of it happening but it would be a huge mistake by Mancini. Rather than being a boost to the team it would send a completely wrong message and make Mancini look weak. Add to the fact Tevez takes about 5 games to get himself to full match fitness theres no place for him especially in such a big game.

The only way back for Tevez was to hold his hands up and admit he was in the wrong. Regardless of whether he refused to go on or warm up he still showed a level of unprofessionalism that deserved an apology. He's undoubtedly a great player but if we persist with him its going to be a recurring theme. We need to get rid in January, move on and show Man City is a team where the players want to play for the club

Talk Shite is absolute crap. . what you'll have heard is that shit head ex-cricketer called goffie or something. He's a thick yorkshire know nowt with a loose jaw, poor opinion and bad attitude. Talks like he's pissed . . barks bollox out with the self confidence of a twat and has himself convinced that his every utterance is a pearl of wisdom whereas every poorly formed word is a peck of shite.

Man I do so dislike that brain-dead bastard. .

PS. Does it show?

Derby weekend and the #1 topic on Bluemoon is still Tevez, Kia must be rubbing his hands together in glee if he's reading. :/

Maybe its time to get the pre-match thread moved to the main board from matchday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.