Tevez....

moomba said:
simon23 said:
sorry moomba but i disagree.

while i support the club and managers stance now with tevez thewhole story started well before this and that has to do with the manager as well.....tevez as you say at this point has acted unprofessionally in not warming up....fully agree and the club could throw the book at him purely for that and ignoring the managers instructions

but what leads a player like tevez to do this....what leads him to want out of a club that has more potential than any other in the world...and its nothing to do with money??!?!?!?!??!...its could be ego i agree but there are 2 egos at play here liek to positive polls of a battery they push each other away.

its pre the incident im talking about.....from the moment that mancini took over to the point in munich......there has been a breakdown in relationships for some reasons...some of that will be tevez fault...some will be mancinis...he has a temper as we all ready know and he has an ego (he was a striker himself and they seem to be the worst when it comes to an ego problem so it shouldnt be a suprise to anyone)

Tevez has had a major falling out at every club he's played at. Personally I believe it has a lot to do with money. Agents (sorry Advisors) cut of a signing on fee can be quite significant, particular when a signing on fee is high because the transfer fee is low.

What Tevez makes out of it is irrelevant.

im aware of the agents fees etc being huge...they are multi millionaires in their own right so i can see that Kia could have been in his ear so in one sense i agree with you but there is no way that that is the only issue.......its personnal between player and manager

simon23 said:
Balti said:
simon23 said:

while i support the club and managers stance now with tevez thewhole story started well before this and that has to do with the manager as well.....tevez as you say at this point has acted unprofessionally in not warming up....fully agree and the club could throw the book at him purely for that and ignoring the managers instructions

but what leads a player like tevez to do this....what leads him to want out of a club that has more potential than any other in the world...and its nothing to do with money??!?!?!?!??!...its could be ego i agree but there are 2 egos at play here liek to positive polls of a battery they push each other away.

its pre the incident im talking about.....from the moment that mancini took over to the point in munich......there has been a breakdown in relationships for some reasons...some of that will be tevez fault...some will be mancinis...he has a temper as we all ready know and he has an ego (he was a striker himself and they seem to be the worst when it comes to an ego problem so it shouldnt be a suprise to anyone)

maybe so

but changes nothing

Back Bobby who is delivering

Or back a greedy little fucker who wants to leave City anyway

you clearly are reading everything i write and just concentrating on the bits you disagree with

i do back the manager and even though i would want tevez to play for city (as he is an exceptional player and with him we have a better chance of getting to the very top) i accept that his days are and have to be numbered...it is virtually impossible to find a way back from this point.

it changes nothing now..BUT RM needs to learn for the future...this wont be the last time he comes up against this sort of issue and having a fully fit world class player in your team and reading from the same page as you is going to benefit the team....losing him is not (unless you think replacing players time and time again is good fr the club?)....hopefully the issues wont arise again as RM will elarn to deal with it better in the first instance....im not saying players should be pandered to but some players do need to be treated a little bit differently again

i wonder how city fans would react if one of our top players did what cnatona did by attacking a fan......???? he brought shame on the whole club but ferguson stuck by him...would our fans and manager do the same?...just a question

What does RM need to learn?

simon23 said:
Balti said:
simon23 said:

maybe so

but changes nothing

you clearly are reading everything i write and just concentrating on the bits you disagree with

i do back the manager and even though i would want tevez to play for city (as he is an exceptional player and with him we have a better chance of getting to the very top) i accept that his days are and have to be numbered...it is virtually impossible to find a way back from this point.

it changes nothing now..BUT RM needs to learn for the future...this wont be the last time he comes up against this sort of issue and having a fully fit world class player in your team and reading from the same page as you is going to benefit the team....losing him is not (unless you think replacing players time and time again is good fr the club?)....hopefully the issues wont arise again as RM will elarn to deal with it better in the first instance....im not saying players should be pandered to but some players do need to be treated a little bit differently again

i wonder how city fans would react if one of our top players did what cnatona did by attacking a fan......???? he brought shame on the whole club but ferguson stuck by him...would our fans and manager do the same?...just a question
Whilst Mancini is manager of Man city and a player doesnt do what Mancini tells him to do, that player can get to fuck. Fergies offloaded many a good player for not toeing the line. We, Man City are no different. no matter if that player is the best in the world. Mancini has the potential to be the best manager in the world, how can you not want to play for him!! Fucksake, get a grip.

simon23 said:
Balti said:
simon23 said:

maybe so

but changes nothing

so you don't think that other managers have issues with particular talented but difficult egotistical players then?

ferguson (as you mention him) too has had to let players go for the good of the team as a whole

nothing new really

simon23 said:
Balti said:
simon23 said:

maybe so

but changes nothing

he want`s away, he`s wanted away for ages , he`s done thing to make it impossible for him to stay. he`s even done thing to reduce his transfer value and therefore increase his signing on fee. with the greatest respect i can muster, what part of that dont you get simon 23.

im_still_here said:
simon23 said:
taconinja said:
Oh, yeah. You're going to influence people with this argument.

im not trying to influence anyone..pointing out a glaring inaccuracy is all.......and i was born and bread in manchester and i wasnt offened bywhat he said about the city...i couldnt give two hoots what he thinks about it....its a city just like most others (not as good as some....better than others)

At the end of the day he is representing the city when he plays for us.

besides the local lads that play (of which there arent many) none of the players care about the city...some may like it...others may not.....but they dont love it and call it their real home....whereas funnily enough i think its an average place and there ar much better places in the world but i still love it and call it home...strange eh?

waspish said:
Blue Haze said:
This information gets out on the Friday before the derby?

Can we please get some professionals to run this club? Yeah I know, great website, global brand, yada yada. We need a CEO who has the brains to delay this determination until after the derby so it won't leak until then.

As if city are leaking this info you know who it is so why write that

How would someone outside City get this info unless someone inside City told them?

simon
I think it's you that's being selective.
I wont forget coming back from a day's climbing in the Lakes last autumn, finally getting decent radio signal to find out that we'd beten Wet Spam, had gone top of the league and that Twatissiomo Tevez had chosen that very day to put in a transfer request. The press were having a field day (as they are again now)

He has been shitting on us regularly since joining.. the 'compassionate leave to be with his family' when he fooked off to shag his bit on the side in Spain, courtesy of City
He threatens to leave and gets an enhanced contract and the captaincy when proper leaders(who can speak english) like VK are sidelined

You seem like a bright guy S23, but some of your posts on this thread have verged on the disingenuous

simon23 said:
Balti said:
simon23 said:

maybe so

but changes nothing

no comparison cuntona is a horrible cnut,ferguson is a horrible cnut,tevez is a horrible cnut, utd fans are horrible cnuts,mancini and city fans are not...

It may have already been mentioned but im too lazy to read every page. I was listening to Talksport on the way home and couldn't believe they were discussing that every Man City fan should want Tevez in the team for Sunday as it would be a big statement. I know there is no chance of it happening but it would be a huge mistake by Mancini. Rather than being a boost to the team it would send a completely wrong message and make Mancini look weak. Add to the fact Tevez takes about 5 games to get himself to full match fitness theres no place for him especially in such a big game.

The only way back for Tevez was to hold his hands up and admit he was in the wrong. Regardless of whether he refused to go on or warm up he still showed a level of unprofessionalism that deserved an apology. He's undoubtedly a great player but if we persist with him its going to be a recurring theme. We need to get rid in January, move on and show Man City is a team where the players want to play for the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.