Tevez....

I'm so sick of this shit. I want Tevez gone now never mind January because this shit has gone on far too long. If Mancini makes a U Turn and picks this **** again I will be really disappointment in him and don't like the rumors that he may pick him for the rags match. If he does I don't care if he bags 4 goals and breaks Rooney's leg I will not cheer for this ****.

RandomJ said:
If he does I don't care if he bags 4 goals and breaks Rooney's leg I will not cheer for this ****.

Mmmm, might get polite applause from me if he does that.

But I'm a soft touch obviously.

phil31 said:
He will never play for city again, end of.

I have an awful feeling the majority of us are not going to see our wishes reach fruition -

A Manchester City investigation has failed to prove the claim of manager Roberto Mancini that Carlos Tevez refused to come on as a substitute against Bayern Munich.

Instead the Argentine striker attended a disciplinary hearing on Friday over a reduced charge of refusing to warm up.

The 27-year-old also faced a number of other charges and City are expected to make an announcement early next week.

Tevez, set to exit the club in January, will appeal against any punishment.
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15400572.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15400572.stm</a>

fuck tevez he will be gone i hope he goes without playing another game but if he does then he will try as always and probably score because hes a great player its just a great shame that he had to act like this instead of keeping his mouth shut and getting his move it would have been so much better if they would have let him go to corinthians then we all would have had great memories of him instead of this shite he should have acted like robihno

Aslong as Mancini is manager, Ct will not play for City.

Mancini has seen his arse with CT. Whatever the outcome of the meetings, does not mean Mancini will pick CT to play for City.

CT is old news, i dont even consider him a city player anymore. Did he ever play for city

Max_Headroom said:
phil31 said:
He will never play for city again, end of.

I have an awful feeling the majority of us are not going to see our wishes reach fruition -

A Manchester City investigation has failed to prove the claim of manager Roberto Mancini that Carlos Tevez refused to come on as a substitute against Bayern Munich.

Instead the Argentine striker attended a disciplinary hearing on Friday over a reduced charge of refusing to warm up.

The 27-year-old also faced a number of other charges and City are expected to make an announcement early next week.

Tevez, set to exit the club in January, will appeal against any punishment.
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15400572.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15400572.stm</a>
This is getting bizarre. If, as some claim, it's a PR move to still get a decent transfer fee then the club are leaving Mancini to look like a prat.
And if it's because they are simply going for a lesser charge because it's easier to prove then what about Tevez's statement after the match?

The owners have to see it this way every fan backs Mancini a small minority back Tevez.........

Do the owners really want to run risk of pissing us all off by backing Carlos then Mancini??? All this charging him for failing to warm up could be a move on the club boardrooms part to ensure we get more then we would do if clubs knew he failed to play....

either way Tevez is gone Mancini will stay thats all I care about..... Mancini has no reason to lie if he knew it would bite him on the arse and we all know Tevez would come out and try to defend his honour to try and grace himself back into our good books.

I like every City player but Tevez, Tevez can fuck off!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.