Tevez....

cleavers said:
phil31 said:
Respect Simon. You are one with maybe Tevez City that doesnt back the club 100%.
I know what your argument was, i.e its not all one way traffic.

But let me tell you, we are one. We are creating a siege mentality.
If you don't like how Man City are doing things at this present moment in time, fuck off.

Its that simple. Manchester City are evolving into something beautiful. The road will be bumpy at times, but we are growing into something beautiful. We will have players in years to come that would die to put on that blue shirt. At the moment we have to weed out the deadwood. And we will get them. Tevez was the first, wow betide anyother player to rock the boat, they will be tarnished like tevez has done to his own reputation.

Get on board Simon23 or walk the plank.

The 2 highlighted bits of your quote don't go together, and the second is against the code of conduct, there is no need for it, so please don't do it again.

yellowcard.jpg

Thats a yellow card sunshine 1 more and yer off!!

cleavers said:
phil31 said:
Respect Simon. You are one with maybe Tevez City that doesnt back the club 100%.

If you don't like how Man City are doing things at this present moment in time, fuck off.

Its that simple. Manchester City are evolving into something beautiful. The road will be bumpy at times, but we are growing into something beautiful. We will have players in years to come that would die to put on that blue shirt. At the moment we have to weed out the deadwood. And we will get them. Tevez was the first, wow betide anyother player to rock the boat, they will be tarnished like tevez has done to his own reputation.

The 2 highlighted bits of your quote don't go together, and the second is against the code of conduct, there is no need for it, so please don't do it again.

cheers cleavers but cyber warriors like this dont bother me one bit!

simon23 said:
phil31 said:

been on board for 35 years...made the god damn plank!!!!

ive been the one saying we need a siege mentality for years

try reading the whole tread and you will see that i have said countless times that i support the club and managers position on the tevez affair

cyber warriors jumping in with two feet and not checking first to assess the sitaution.

clear lack of maturity and class telling people to f**k off...well done im sure your parents are very proud!

But you dont, cant you see it. Your words are empty. My folks are very proud mate of my good self.

Cyber warrior!!!

cleavers said:
phil31 said:

It's really quite funny the way you flip between opinionated *** and moderator when it suits you.

.[/quote]

I can't believe that we have another 40 odd pages dedicated to an ugly mercenary no mark who doesn't want to play for the club I've loved, suffered with, laughed with and cried with since I was a kid. He doesn't give a flying fuck about us or our club. Don't give him any airtime on here cos on the off chance he knows any English at all and looks at this, he'll disappear even further up his own arse....Ooooooohh Balotelli, he's a striker!!!.................[/quote]

Very well said.

Pam said:
I can't believe that we have another 40 odd pages dedicated to an ugly mercenary no mark who doesn't want to play for the club I've loved, suffered with, laughed with and cried with since I was a kid. He doesn't give a flying fuck about us or our club. Don't give him any airtime on here cos on the off chance he knows any English at all and looks at this, he'll disappear even further up his own arse....Ooooooohh Balotelli, he's a striker!!!.................

Very well said.

tis never a dull day on Bluemoon, I'm sure we can all even agree on that 1?

mammutly said:
It's really quite funny the way you flip between opinionated *** and moderator when it suits you.
I come on here just like you, as an opinionated ***.

I'm also a moderator for the place, so its not "when it suits" me, its when I think its needed, and there is a lot more to the job than trying to keep the peace.

I'm also just as entitled to be an opinionated *** as everyone else, its a City forum, and I've opinions like the rest, but thanks for the compliment of noticing.

Davs 19 said:
moomba said:
simon23 said:
whats not the case.????..that the club have found that tevez didnt say he didnt want to play?

They've said nothing of the sort.

they couldnt find evidence to say the he did say that cause there wasnt any...despite at least 8-10 people being no more than a few metres away...all it would have taken is one to say he did.....just one...but no...none of them did.

He said he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play, theres your evidence.

im not sure im buying this the club are protecting the sell on value arguement...its too convenient for the mancini never does anyhting wrong brigade.....as i said i supprt the manager in this but he aint innocent in this whole sorry affair

You've never supported the manager, lets be honest here. And the main reason for that is because you wholeheartedly supported the previous manager (conveniently represented by Kia Joorabchian), and have done nothing but criticise Mancini since he took over.

and maybe at the time that he brought his family over he wanted to play under the manager..or at least give it a go?

Well he wouldn't do that if Mancini was such a bad manager to work for would he.

I can't believe that we have another 40 odd pages dedicated to an ugly mercenary no mark who doesn't want to play for the club I've loved, suffered with, laughed with and cried with since I was a kid. He doesn't give a flying fuck about us or our club. Don't give him any
airtime on here cos on the off chance he knows any English at all and looks at this, he'll disappear even further up his own arse....Ooooooohh Balotelli, he's a striker!!!.................

Top post Davs. This just about sums it up for me. Think everyone needs to look forward, not back.

Tameside Tom said:
Davs 19 said:
moomba said:
They've said nothing of the sort.

He said he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play, theres your evidence.

You've never supported the manager, lets be honest here. And the main reason for that is because you wholeheartedly supported the previous manager (conveniently represented by Kia Joorabchian), and have done nothing but criticise Mancini since he took over.

Well he wouldn't do that if Mancini was such a bad manager to work for would he.

I can't believe that we have another 40 odd pages dedicated to an ugly mercenary no mark who doesn't want to play for the club I've loved, suffered with, laughed with and cried with since I was a kid. He doesn't give a flying fuck about us or our club. Don't give him an
airtime on here cos on the off chance he knows any English at all and looks at this, he'll disappear even further up his own arse....Ooooooohh Balotelli, he's a striker!!!.................

Top post Davs. This just about sums it up for me. Think everyone needs to look forward, not back.

This ^^^^

cleavers said:
mammutly said:
I come on here just like you, as an opinionated ***.

I'm also a moderator for the place, so its not "when it suits" me, its when I think its needed, and there is a lot more to the job than trying to keep the peace.

I'm also just as entitled to be an opinionated *** as everyone else, its a City forum, and I've opinions like the rest, but thanks for the compliment of noticing.
FFS Mammutly.
Cleavers is a great moderator. Always has been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.