Tevez....

so in summary everyone hates tevez and his leech of an agent except for about two people on here with their continued ill-fated agenda against Sir Bobby Mancini?

If I ever saw him in a City jersey again, frankly, it would almost make me want to take mine off.
He doesn't deserve it, once upon a time you had to earn that jersey, and we might as well be spitting on it if we leave him come back. Any other job in the world he would have been fired on the spot for his actions.

He doesn't want to be here, and that has been clear as day for months, his actions have humiliated and disgraced us, and yet some people still want to hand him out chance after chance. I don't care how good he is. There are some lines you just don't cross and he's crossed them. He might have been miserable staying here but he gets paid a couple million a year to do a pretty easy job, that's enough to fake enthusiasm, yet he didn't try.

He deserves to be let go and to hell with him. You don't get to walk on us, then come back like nothings happened.

Balti said:
so in summary everyone hates tevez and his leech of an agent except for about two people on here with their continued ill-fated agenda against Sir Bobby Mancini?
Even those 2 don't really like him. Just like Mancini less. For some reason.

I like Tevez. In the way I like a pitbull that has savaged a young child. I like it when they are put down. No longer a threat to the child's growth. Us fans are the sicko vet with that killer drug primed. City's board the pedigree dogs home who realise we can make a few quid off this mutt. MCFC the fledgling we all want to protect.

As long as the mutt Tevez is unable to affect our loved one City i don't care what happens to him.

All this coming out now has done is divert attention from the lads on Sunday. Which is good or bad depending how you look at it. Good because there is less pressure on them, but our performance on the pitch shouldn't be overshadowed.

How much longer are we going to let the terminally dangerous Rover live for? Put him down City!

Balti said:

FFS!!!

There is no agenda (not in my mind anyway) against RM.

All im trying to point out is that there have been mistakes on both sides..no one is perfect and I think the manager has made mistakes in the handling of Tevez and various other players.

Im not going round saying he should be sacked (and never have). Ive questioned his tactics (at the start of his tenure here as did many) and stand by those criticisms at the time but Ive also said that now he has us playing some of the best football ive ever seen the club play. Ive said I support the manager and the club in their stance on Tevez (and whatever that ultimately may be in the end).....

so balti----get over your paranoia...it can be quite disabling for the mind!!

dom said:
Davs 19 said:
cleavers said:
Well Tevez and Kia (and probably united) have their wish, both City fans and the media are now discussing Tevez, and not the forthcoming, quite important derby game.

Its pretty sad that its all the media want to focus on, but even sadder that its the main topic of conversation on here.

Lets hope the players aren't discussing it when they meet up on Sunday morning.

Absolutely this and my last post. Do not give these vermin the air that they need. We've got Merlin, Kun, Ballo, Vinny, Nige, Nasri etc,etc, yet less than 48 hrs before one of our biggest games for years, many on here are fixating on a guy who doesn't want to play for our club...Fuck him and the cockroach that 'advises' him and let's concentrate on what could just be our best season ever.

This

And again.

It's like watching sky sports news. All we need now is a gif of looneys overnead kick continually running across the top of the page and we've cracked it.

Balti said:

That's the nail hit firmly on the head.

simon23 said:
Balti said:

FFS!!!

There is no agenda (not in my mind anyway) against RM.

All im trying to point out is that there have been mistakes on both sides..no one is perfect and I think the manager has made mistakes in the handling of Tevez and various other players.

Im not going round saying he should be sacked (and never have). Ive questioned his tactics (at the start of his tenure here as did many) and stand by those criticisms at the time but Ive also said that now he has us playing some of the best football ive ever seen the club play. Ive said I support the manager and the club in their stance on Tevez (and whatever that ultimately may be in the end).....

so balti----get over your paranoia...it can be quite disabling for the mind!!

What mistakes where made in the handling of Tevez and various other players?
Lets have some more enlightened reasoning Einstein.

phil31 said:

The obvious mistake Mancini made is that he didn't look, walk, talk and act like, and have the same name as the former manager.

I believe that is Simons biggest problem with him.

moomba said:
phil31 said:

The obvious mistake Mancini made is that he didn't look, walk, talk and act like, and have the same name as the former manager.

I believe that is Simons biggest problem with him.

You could be onto something there Moomba.
Lets hear it from Simon before we make any conclusions!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.