Tevez

cookster said:
sergiokun said:
Rammy Blue said:
Better than Sergio?

Yes

Absolute and utter bollocks.

What ever Fuking hell its my opinion mate tevez has won many of titles champions league and is world class. Sergio will be better and is well on his way. All because its absolute utter bollocks to you as you put it doesn't mean it is

sergiokun said:
How does losing Tevez make us weaker than last season? At least his replacement will be available during the winter months.

Did i say losing tevez and dzeko? Its simple i rate tevez and dzeko more than cavani and one season wonder Rvp[/quote]
Profound apologies! When you said losing Tevez I thought that was what you meant.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Tevez City said:
That's right. And when it mattered most up stepped Dzeko, Balotelli and Aguero, whilst your man was sat on his arse after another ineffective game.

4 goals + 3 assists in his last 6 games while you was satting in your arse.
And while you weren't attending to your English lessons.

I bet his English is better than your Arabic.

Madrid has a great squad even if they buy no one this summer, not sure I can see them spending that type of money for modric.. still think he will stay or go to psg. To the person saying benzema to spuds? no chance would they pay the money required to buy him even if Madrid were willing to sell, they're haggling over ade's fee no shot would they give Madrid full value

Tevez City said:
Tevez City said:
Any player can be available during the winter months, but not any player can make the difference when it matters most.
That's right. And when it mattered most up stepped Dzeko, Balotelli and Aguero, whilst your man was sat on his arse after another ineffective game.

4 goals + 3 assists in his last 6 games while you was satting in your arse.

yep and thank fuck mike dean didnt see what he did in the sixth one otherwise he would have fucked the league right up for us by yet another act of stupidity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.