Tevez

Sergio is a better goal scorer but imo Tevez is the better player. Doesn't mean i don't rate Sergio because i really do and i doubt we've even seen the best of him yet, it just shows how highly i rate Tevez... Brilliant player.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not sure when the OP spoke to his own contact, but unless this has come about in last 48 hours, this move will be wishful thinking for many.

As of Saturday, he was going nowhere and is very happy indeed.

Good. Very pleased.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not sure when the OP spoke to his own contact, but unless this has come about in last 48 hours, this move will be wishful thinking for many.

Aw Tolm.....you could have let me have a few more minutes of joy :(

If teves goes the only replacement I would want is falcao i think aguero and falcao would be a amazing partnership but it depends if athlectio would sell but if we got rid of tevez and bought falcao and kept the other 3 strikers we have I would be very happy. Tevez quality player but a cock I am afraid he could of been a legend here but he shot himself in the foot by fucking off for 6 months while the other players where flogging the arses out for us and the club to win our first title in 44 years and he didn't give a shit about us, his team mates or the club.

Mayor West said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Good. Very pleased.

i hope so, we were a one man team according to some the season before last , then last season we won the league with minimal help from that one man , i think with a full shift in from carlito we will be very very good.

I hope he doesn't go.. Time to forget about his bad press, which granted he brought on himself.
Tevez is a class player and IMO there is not many players can fill his boots..
Let's speak hypothetical and he is happy and stays for the season.both him and Kun..
I would like to think that the goals for would be the highest the prem as ever seen from one team.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I spoke to him about half hour before i posted and it was news to him so i dont know how new it is . Please dont slag me off for it only passing on what i have been told i hope your contacts are better than his .

This is sort of good news and bad really. So we know Aguero ain't going, no chance of Balo leaving either. If TH right Tevez going nowhere so who does that leave to go if we sign RVP and Mancini only wants four strikers, can see another round of Dzeko is better than RVP, no he isn't RVP is better than Dzeko type posts. Oh well back to being patient and waiting :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.