Tevez

1 goal in 13 games tells you why he didn't start. Should have come on ahead of Nasri though.

WNRH said:
1 goal in 13 games tells you why he didn't start. Should have come on ahead of Nasri though.

But how many assists does he have or how many times does he drag players out of position to create space for others?

He could have won the game for us but Mancini chose not to use a player that would have caused their dodgy deffence problems. Odd.

nevilletogoater-in said:
WNRH said:

But how many assists does he have or how many times does he drag players out of position to create space for others?

Understand that but he's paid to score goals.

He probably 'cooked his goose' the minute he spoke of his yearning to return to Boca .... that certainly wasn't what Mancini wanted to hear in the heat of a title chase , and a title chase in which Tevez is misfiring in his 'main job' .... scoring goals !

He still appears to putting in quite a bit of effort on the pitch though , and that's probably about as good as we'll get from him for a long as he remains here ... although , to be honest , he was poor at Loftus Road ... we needed bigger performances from names such as him that night

I can only see City selling him in the summer though , if there are any parties other than Boca still interested in him , which is probably questionable given his impact this season .....

WNRH said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
WNRH said:

Understand that but he's paid to score goals.

He's paid to help the team to win games.

I thought he was poor on Tuesday night so wasn't surprised that he was on the bench. Mancini seems to base a lot of his selection decisions on performances in training in the run-up to a match so maybe we need Doug H's opinion on this.

I haven't noticed good form from tevez for several weeks. It's easier when we don't win to suggest that we should have deployed different players or tactics but, for me, our best front two played today.

Not only has Tevez stopped even looking like scoring recently his whole performances have been very poor.Most people in the crowd don't see it or will never slag him(for his play)because he runs about for 90 mins.Since the Sunderland game when he started playing Dzeko and Aguero together they have both worked well and have been scoring goals.I was surprised he started Tevez against QPR.Yet again in that game he was terrible and no goals from him.

nevilletogoater-in said:
The amount of times he's been substituted & benched this season, I'm not surprised he fucked off golfing for 3 months.

With Carragher & Agger at the back today he genuinely could have been the difference

I wonder what is in Bobs mind sometimes,Carragher and Agger must have been made up playing Dzeko rather than Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.