Tevez...

1961_vintage said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
@StuBrennanMEN: No details being given as it is a sensitive matter, but appears Tevez's problem is a geuninely serious one, so ease off on quips, eh folks?

Could be wrong but with so many players looking out of sorts, as well as the management, I do wonder whether there is a connection.

Mancini looked upset at the end of the game couldn't just have been the loss

Freestyler said:
Stewart Brennan who's tight close with the club tweeted Balotelli didn't travel to QPR when he did.

Makes you wonder if something happened before hand, and it rubbed off on the players.

All guesswork, but i often think outside the box. Anything to do with Tevez/Mancini always causes questions.[/quote]

That is true Freestyler, but something isn't right here. Anything he said when in Argentina was punted out straight away. If his wife or children are ill, I'd expect something in the Argentine press. There's also nothing in the British press

My guess is that its something wrong with Carlos, and the club have locked it down.

I sincerly hope I am wrong and that whatever it is, is sorted quickly

I really don't think that performance can be put down to tiredness or mid week internationals games.

It is clearly something has happened to the squad and the manager.

Seems a bit of a coincidence Tevez disappears suddenly and we have our worst performance of the season in the same day.

Wonder if it along the lines of Mancini kicking off and not believing him when something genuinely bad had happened.

All speculation though.

Seems a lot of relationship issues affecting us this season - Agureo: divorce. Balotelli: paternity and having to move to Milan to be with his kid. Toure: affair.

Doesn't make for a happy ship.

From DH's training report on Friday...

"The pre session briefing was a little ,longer than usual as well before they broke off to do initial warm up exercises.18 on show and great to see the skipper out there.Just one obvious missing player but I don't know if Mancini mentioned him so I won't.Mancini then too a team off for some basic teamwork which was very low key and almost in slow motion with the team make up changed around quite a lot.Then straight into a game and here Vinnie sat out. No point in over pushing him the day before a game and I reckon a big decision for the boss re whether to play him or give him 2 more weeks rest as he could easily sit out the Leeds game"

Vinny is mentioned as you can see, and he sat out the game.

Manx Blue said:
Freestyler said:
Stewart Brennan who's tight close with the club tweeted Balotelli didn't travel to QPR when he did.

Makes you wonder if something happened before hand, and it rubbed off on the players.

All guesswork, but i often think outside the box. Anything to do with Tevez/Mancini always causes questions.[/quote]

That is true Freestyler, but something isn't right here. Anything he said when in Argentina was punted out straight away. If his wife or children are ill, I'd expect something in the Argentine press. There's also nothing in the British press

My guess is that its something wrong with Carlos, and the club have locked it down.

I sincerly hope I am wrong and that whatever it is, is sorted quickly

I've calmed down and looked at things and had a good think.

Unfortunately i think the above has something to it.

Something isn't right, it's not tiredness like you say. No excuses now, something has happened, it's made it's way onto the pitch and now we're seeing it.

Well I've had a quick look through twitter. No player has tweeted yet.

Usually someone says apologies for the defeat, thanks the supporters etc....so far nothing, as far as I can see.

CC1 said:
Anyone any idea of the latest 'personal problem'? His absence reduces our options so much now that Mario has gone

His 'personal problem' is that his head just isn't here !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.