Tevez...

He had family personal issues today,if we won today 3-0 nobody would be bringing this issue up. Because we got beat it means tevez has fell out with Mancini!

stirlingblue said:
Harry Godwin said:
Stewart Brennan tweeted that it was a serious family situation.Hope his kids are ok.

Truly hope this is not the case of course. I already feel guilty. If so I regret my earlier post about peeing off to play golf.

I only raised the matter because he looked ok on the OS on the training clip - was messing about with Yaya. We could have done with him today. Mancini looked genuinely concerned when he said it was personal problems.

I wondered if it was bad enough to make many of the players have it on their minds - so many of them were shit today as if they were distracted

@StuBrennanMEN: No details being given as it is a sensitive matter, but appears Tevez's problem is a geuninely serious one, so ease off on quips, eh folks?

I've done a quick trawl of Argentine newsagencies, and there is no news on either him or the family.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/123790/manchester-city-lose-at-southampton-after-defensive-howlers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.buenosairesherald.com/articl ... ve-howlers</a>

Indeed, the above report doesn't even mention the fact he didn't play.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
@StuBrennanMEN: No details being given as it is a sensitive matter, but appears Tevez's problem is a geuninely serious one, so ease off on quips, eh folks?

Could be wrong but with so many players looking out of sorts, as well as the management, I do wonder whether there is a connection.

Stewart Brennan who's tight close with the club tweeted Balotelli didn't travel to QPR when he did.

Makes you wonder if something happened before hand, and it rubbed off on the players.

All guesswork, but i often think outside the box. Anything to do with Tevez/Mancini always causes questions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.