Tevez...

They did say something to each other when being replaced at Stoke away but not sure it was anything bad. Has he played since Stoke? We just need him back fit and scoring goals

Do you think tevez just buggering off when he feels like it is affectin the whole squad and how we play ? It must piss them off that it seems like he can just fook off when he feels like it . Hopefully we cash in on him in the summer and get someone like cavani or falcao.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Im not ITK but for me, the substitutions are making him unhappy, The fact he didnt get on the pitch against Liverpool last week shows there are problems. You need a goal chasing a title and you leave a 25M pound striker on the bench.

Another bizarre decision.

Mancini tends to play a blame game when we don't win. Qpr game, Tevez plays poorly, no doubt to mancini's disgust and gets dropped. He then doesn't come in when we need a win. Dzeko was garbage last week 2nd half against Liverpool yet stayed on.

Tevez all round play this season has been ok. He just hasn't scored enough. Aguero has been the biggest disappointment up front for me. He has been a shadow of last seasons player.

Be interesting to see if Barry plays next week after yesterday's 0/10 performance.
Tevez's play has been shocking for months now.

His form is linked to Aguero though as their game dove-tails each other

But Tevez is playing so poorly now that he doesn't deserve to be in the team. We are carrying him.

Marvin said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Im not ITK but for me, the substitutions are making him unhappy, The fact he didnt get on the pitch against Liverpool last week shows there are problems. You need a goal chasing a title and you leave a 25M pound striker on the bench.

Mancini tends to play a blame game when we don't win. Qpr game, Tevez plays poorly, no doubt to mancini's disgust and gets dropped. He then doesn't come in when we need a win. Dzeko was garbage last week 2nd half against Liverpool yet stayed on.

Tevez all round play this season has been ok. He just hasn't scored enough. Aguero has been the biggest disappointment up front for me. He has been a shadow of last seasons player.

Be interesting to see if Barry plays next week after yesterday's 0/10 performance.

But Tevez is playing so poorly now that he doesn't deserve to be in the team. We are carrying him.

He will be gone in the summer as will a few other high profile players that have lost the passion for football and don't want to be here.

Whether we can off load them is the big question though and its catch 22 because we are much better off playing lesser names who actually want to play for the club and will put in week in week out.

I am very disappointed in the mindset of the team this season because I would have thought that having tasted success especially in the way it was done they would have wanted more but clearly thats not the case with this group.

The next 12 games will show who wants to play for the blue next year and who doesn't.

Eddie Man City said:
CC1 said:
Eddie Man City said:
I hope so

mmmm. 2 posts to date. Still bitter about 'Welcome to Manchester'. Your post is disgusting if you hope something has happened to his family. However, a typical rag attitude. Scum
Really bad submission timing.... My response was to a post that was saying that hope was all ok... I would never want someone's family to be hard in any way ffs

Sorry mate - I think a few of us mis-read and misunderstood

Mancity1 WHOS SINCLAIR. DOES HE PLAY FOR US. ?<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:00 pm --<br /><br />Davs19. get a fucking life.

12h
Stuart Brennan @StuBrennanMEN
Spoken to Tevez camp and to City, and Carlos should be OK for next week. I repeat, his absence was down to genuine, serious family reason
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite

mancity1 said:
Marvin said:

He will be gone in the summer as will a few other high profile players that have lost the passion for football and don't want to be here.

Whether we can off load them is the big question though and its catch 22 because we are much better off playing lesser names who actually want to play for the club and will put in week in week out.

I am very disappointed in the mindset of the team this season because I would have thought that having tasted success especially in the way it was done they would have wanted more but clearly thats not the case with this group.

The next 12 games will show who wants to play for the blue next year and who doesn't.

It's desperately disappointing to realize there maybe a rebuild on the horizon. This will set us back big time.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
12h
Stuart Brennan @StuBrennanMEN
Spoken to Tevez camp and to City, and Carlos should be OK for next week. I repeat, his absence was down to genuine, serious family reason
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
With all respect to his family, are we saying "Here we go again"?

He is a human being and a family man..
last year one of his daughter had an emergency and everyone assumed "here we go again"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.