Texas court halts sale of Dippers

samaritansplease.jpg

If the court in the UK would of ruled in the favour of Hicks and Gillett then they would of more than likely sold up at the last minute. Now it seems that Liverpool may well go into administration if they dont pay there debts to the banks. So I wonder what the league will do if they go into administration will they get away with not having points taken off them if 1 court ruled in the favour over another.

This is mental, when you thought football couldn't get more crazy. It's mad looking at the shit happening at Liverpool yet we're sat in 2nd, with a great new(ish) stadium, strong squad that dominates the England national team, one of the richest owners on the planet who has just made a quick £2.5b from Barclays, and is leading us to be one of Europe's finest both on and off the pitch. Yet Liverpool and are in the relegation zone, and frankly, pretty fucked. I knew nailing all those drugs at uni would have long term effects...I'm still tripping aren't I?!

Seriously though I feel for those scousers!

My God what a mess.

So Hicks and Gilette are allegedley looking for $1.6billion in damages....who from?

That's a hell of a lot of car stereos.

Something doesn't sit well with all this. How much of their own money have Hicks and Gillette spent on Liverpool since they took ownership? Because something is wrong when you can force a sale of a multi million corporation at the drop of a High Court hat and at a fraction of the value put on it by the existing owners. It may not be out and out theft but bloody hell.
it's not far from that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.