Texas court halts sale of Dippers

Skashion said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I'm an ordinary fan.
Prepare to be a corporate. ;)
Lol. I don't know what to do to be honest. I've sat there from day 1, as have most of the lads around me. I get on with them, there's good banter. Couple that with what is surely the best view in the stadium, and i really don't want to move. I don't know whether to cough up the price increase or not. I like it there, but it's a large increase in price just to get a padded seat. Not once have i been at a football match and thought "i could really use a cushion here".

Blue Train said:
ssg2 said:
So it was nothing to do with the millions they made? Fergie is certainly no angel and his timing was great with the horse (not van nistelrooy) but it certianly wasn't his fault, the irish would have sold regardless, they made a mint.
If there is blame anywhere and I will repeat it was the men right at the top.

You might want to look closer to home. The Glazers were a mess entirely of your own making.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/115884/Rugby-round-up.html

Reap the whirlwind. :-D

The Sun it must be true....thought you were all boycotting The Sun ;)

dannybcity said:
ssg2 said:

We were going to boycott but we've decided to continue buying the paper whilst wearing colourful scarves instead, that'll teach 'em.
:D pretty good!!

The Fixer said:
The Pink Panther said:
Perhaps they knew it was utter bullshit

The liverpool board said it had received 2 excellent offers for the club 1 from Asia.... which is Peter Lim so that would throw the they thought it was bullshoit out of the water yes?

Perhaps they were being careful with their words so H&G couldn't use it against them.
If it was a serious offer, £40M more than NESV, then the board would be negligent in refusing to consider it.

If Lim is a real businessman and sees an asset on it's arse and can be picked up at rock bottom price, he was pretty quick in retracting his offer, especially when he was the preferred option from the shareholders.

m27 said:
ssg2 said:

You must admit, that was probably the most ill advised 'protest' ever. I know three of the lads who did it and at the time I did question their sanity.

Looking back it was, but at the time it might have seemed like the right thing to do. Same with Rio Ferdinand and his contract extension, turning up at his house probably felt right at the time, for me it was idiotic

ssg2 said:
m27 said:
You must admit, that was probably the most ill advised 'protest' ever. I know three of the lads who did it and at the time I did question their sanity.

Looking back it was, but at the time it might have seemed like the right thing to do. Same with Rio Ferdinand and his contract extension, turning up at his house probably felt right at the time, for me it was idiotic

We'll have to disagree.

Turning up at Ferdinand's house ballied up to threaten him with a kneecapping unless he signs a new contract is good fun and should be encouraged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.