Thailand

I live here too ... PM me @TCIB if you need any help

Has the Bhat been affect by the referendem mate? Checked Kasikorn bank before and said it's B46 to the £, but spoke to my daughter up in Udon a minute ago and she said bangkok bank still B49

Me and Mrs Innsbruckblue are managing to squeeze in 3 days in Bangkok on the way back from our Oz/NZ trip this summer. We'll be there from the 24th to the 27th of September. For both of us, it's our first time in the city, so any info on what to see and do would be much appreciated.

Me and Mrs Innsbruckblue are managing to squeeze in 3 days in Bangkok on the way back from our Oz/NZ trip this summer. We'll be there from the 24th to the 27th of September. For both of us, it's our first time in the city, so any info on what to see and do would be much appreciated.

What kind of things do you like doing? There's the royal palace and plenty of beautiful temples to visit if that's your thing, nice parks etc but really depends on what you're looking for.

Check out sky bar for cocktails and amazing views of the city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.